Michael Todd true organics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody had any good experiences with this line?? we don't get it yet in the U.k but I have ordered a kit to try.

Hey, I'm from the UK too and was curious to try Michael Todd also. I purchased the normal to oily regimen and I have to say I wasn't that impressed. My skin reacted horribly to the cleanser and serum after the first day of use and left me with painful bumps along my jaw which I've never had before. The exfoliator and eye cream were nothing special either sadly!

Sorry you had a bad experience, I hate it when you try new things and they turn out badly. I have to say my experience was totally different, I  received the normal/combination starter kit and I love it!

@naomijr

Sorry for the late response - I first tried MTTO when I got a sample of the Charcoal Scrub in an Ipsy sub bag. I love it! I then went on to purchase two discovery kits (Normal/Combo + Oily Sensitive) which gave me good range of products to try. The sample sizes are a decent size so you can really find out what works for your skin and what doesn't.

I ended up purchasing a Dry Sensitive regimen which is fantastic value. I love the Cranberry Toner which is alcohol-free so doesn't dry your face out, and the Tropical Scrub which smells like dessert!

My Mom's birthday is next month and I just ordered a Mature discovery kit to ship to her in NZ because I love my stuff so much.

If anyone is interested: LivingSocial has a coupon for the KNU cream or serum for $25 (normally $150) up today!

Latest posts

Back