Glossybox October 2013 (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A collaboration box this month! This is what GB does best, so I'm excited for it. They're teaming up with Byrdie, which is WhoWhatWear's beauty-centric blog. I can't wait for spoilers and hoping for some luxe, higher end brands.

LL

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  A collaboration box this month! This is what GB does best, so I'm excited for it. They're teaming up with Byrdie, which is WhoWhatWear's beauty-centric blog. I can't wait for spoilers and hoping for some luxe, higher end brands.

LL

I was JUST thinking about how much I am looking forward to October's Glossybox!  

Quote: Originally Posted by jrenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I should be looking forward to my September box finally arriving. Ha!

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by jrenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I should be looking forward to my September box finally arriving. Ha!

Seriously!  Before October comes, right?  I'm suppose to get mine either today or tomorrow.

So excited! If I resubscribe now, will I receive another September box? I don't need that lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by alliemarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So excited! If I resubscribe now, will I receive another September box? I don't need that lol.

I believe so, it won't be optional to purchase the October box until the e-mail goes out and all of the Septembers have shipped.

I believe so, it won't be optional to purchase the October box until the e-mail goes out and all of the Septembers have shipped.
Thanks, that's what I thought. I can wait!

the best thing about GB is because they ship so late you can sign up in like the middle of the month after all the sneak peaks and there will still be boxes left >.>

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  the best thing about GB is because they ship so late you can sign up in like the middle of the month after all the sneak peaks and there will still be boxes left >.>

Aint that the truth lol, I'm really excited to see what Byrdie and Glossybox has in store for us in October, can't wait to see some sneak peaks!

Updates please!

I'm carefully watching for updates. I cut GB out because I needed to weed through the samples I have, but the Byrdie box intrigues me and their curated boxes are usually awesome.

Wow I think this will be the month that I use my Glossydots!  I unsubbed from GB after June and have not been interested enough in a box to cash them in!  But the curated boxes are usually the best and it is my birthday month so win win!

I never got shipping info on my blast from the past box, but it says it's shipped. My anticipation for this box makes up for my disappointment though. I'm gifting this to my best friend when it's available!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So true! I cancel and resub after I see if I want the box or not, although I've purchased most of them =). I use ebates and try to get a promo code that way I can justify it.

Latest posts

Back