Sign in to follow this  
JC327

(Spoilers) Julep November 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo22 View Post

Haha well they are awesome, so I wouldn't call it "hiding"!  By the way, what color are your moons? 

I don't have the lip scrub yet but the reviews sound awesome.  I would want to rub it all over my body though haha!  Anything with a food scent has my attention 18.gif

I don't remember, Lolo .... it's an old picture I had in my files....just ordered a new point-and-shoot camera yesterday, so hopefully will be able to show how awful my nails look right now .... chopped them all off after I broke both my index fingernails on my other addiction ... Diet Coke in a can!

I'm hoping for some new, different finishes (velvet? feathery?) and the return of a "good" extra! :) It feels like they aren't really trying anymore. Those green tea blotting papers were awesome a few months back. Candy corn? Borrrrring!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster View Post

I'm hoping for some new, different finishes (velvet? feathery?) and the return of a "good" extra! smile.gif It feels like they aren't really trying anymore. Those green tea blotting papers were awesome a few months back. Candy corn? Borrrrring!!

iagree.gif

I want a glitter bomb with rust, orange, and brown glitter. I'm also on the lookout for a good plum. I'd love the Tracy polish in a plum and rust color!

Did anyone else receive the email for this serum? November beauty product, maybe? Although, I guess that doesn't make sense if they are promoting it at 30% with the code (FIRSTACCESS). I don't remember seeing this product before.

http://www.julep.com/luxe-repair-skin-serum.html?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_content=hero&utm_campaign=20131002_luxe-repair-skin-serum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesemiaud View Post

Did anyone else receive the email for this serum? November beauty product, maybe? Although, I guess that doesn't make sense if they are promoting it at 30% with the code (FIRSTACCESS). I don't remember seeing this product before.

http://www.julep.com/luxe-repair-skin-serum.html?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_content=hero&utm_campaign=20131002_luxe-repair-skin-serum

I received the email as well and am passing on it for now.

I hope it's not the beauty product for next month. Not sure why they'd offer it discounted if it were though.

I think a lipstick set like the ones that came in the May boxes but with fall colors would be great.

I think a lipstick set like the ones that came in the May boxes but with fall colors would be great.
I like that idea!

I would be surprised if the serum was the Nov. beauty product. I could see it possibly being the 2nd item in the modern beauty box though. I like the lipstick idea!

I think it is something they are just trying to see how it works. I wouldn't be surprise if its a test product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

As long as they are not sheer I will be happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo22 View Post

Angi - I didnt recognize you with your new photo! Love it!!  Pink with sparkles is my favorite kind of mani :)

As for Julep,  I would really like to see that latex finish in another color besides black.  Maybe a plum or maroon color.  I would also like a matte glitter.  I wouldn't mind some nice oranges for Thanksgiving, but I know a lot of people don't like oranges.  And a champagne colored shimmer would be nice, I can never find one that is just the right shade without being too yellow.

For products, I really want a warming body/foot scrub that smells like brown sugar.

Yess! I like the idea of latex finish in a maroon colour even an emerald or navy would be nice.

Quick question for you folks! I signed up today, as Julep did that offer with the first box being free (so why not, right?) and I figured out I will get the starter box. So does that mean I will get November's regular box, or nothing now till December? I'm a bit confused.

Thanks for any help! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post

Quick question for you folks! I signed up today, as Julep did that offer with the first box being free (so why not, right?) and I figured out I will get the starter box. So does that mean I will get November's regular box, or nothing now till December? I'm a bit confused.

Thanks for any help! 

You should be able to get a box in the October selection window Oct. 20th - Oct. 24th, but the way Julep is set up it will actually be the November box.

I hope Julep does a holiday theme box. That would be nice and the extra could be a peppermint foot scrub or lotion.

I was just browsing on the Julep site and saw that the starter boxes have been updated to include newer colors; mostly from this month and last month and that the serum is the beauty product included. Not a bad deal for new mavens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowerfish View Post

I was just browsing on the Julep site and saw that the starter boxes have been updated to include newer colors; mostly from this month and last month and that the serum is the beauty product included. Not a bad deal for new mavens.

Can you link this?  When I look it up the starter boxes are still the ones with the foot cream

ETA: they really need to be on top of updating their pages, the intro info still talks about golden boxes and we haven't seen those in months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstone View Post

Quote:

Can you link this?  When I look it up the starter boxes are still the ones with the foot cream

ETA: they really need to be on top of updating their pages, the intro info still talks about golden boxes and we haven't seen those in months.

Ditto, that's what I'm seeing too. They have October, September, and August boxes for sale so maybe that is what she's thinking of? 

Quote:

Here's the link: http://www.julep.com/maven-subscription/intro-box-bg.html

If you search the Julep site for "starter box" all the pictures are updated with the serum and new colors.  But, when you open some of them, they show the foot cream and the older colors (it looks like they are in the process of updating).

Interesting, they are all fully updated when I look. Here are some screen shots: 400400 I would post a link but I'm writing from my phone so it's a bit too complicated right now.