Sign in to follow this  
JC327

(Spoilers) Julep November 2013

i saw someone else post that there's a halloween box but i didnt get the email. anyone have a link?
http://www.julep.com/spooky-sets.html Some good deals, but I just don't know if they'll get here in time... The fine print says to order by 10/25 and pay $5.99 for expedited shipping to get it in time for Halloween. Edit: oops, Angi beat me to it!

I ordered the BCA GMA set Pink Ladies. I received it yesterday. When I opened it, I was like, uh? Why did I order colours I already have? I checked online to see the sets and they sent me the wrong set! They sent me the Think Pink set instead. Has anyone else had this problem?

I ordered the BCA GMA set Pink Ladies. I received it yesterday. When I opened it, I was like, uh? Why did I order colours I already have? I checked online to see the sets and they sent me the wrong set! They sent me the Think Pink set instead. Has anyone else had this problem?
Yes. This has happened to me twice now. The first time it happened I contacted Julep right away and they sent me the correct trio and said I could keep the one sent by mistake. The second time this happened I was still dealing with issues stemming from the shipping of the first time it happened that I didn't want to deal with it again and the trio sent by mistake was actually pretty cute so I just kept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post

Someone in the swap group got a glitch email that shows all the November colors!

How do I post a spoiler from my phone again?

I don't know.  I say just post them.  But, I'm impatient that way. :rolleyes:

Better use your own judgement. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyMoon View Post

I don't know.  I say just post them.  But, I'm impatient that way. :rolleyes:

Better use your own judgement. 

Haha posted! Edited my other post. 

Hmmm nothing looks too terribly exciting, but will probably end up getting it girl this time around. In part because this will be my third box and it would lead to a free polish lol.

I really hope that's correct!  I would almost definitely go for It Girl, and Cynthia and the special add-on polish would be depending-on-swatches colors.  One thing I noticed:

The name of the collection is "Right at Home - Charming," and the name of the gloss is Charming.  I am wondering if the Modern Beauty box might have the lip plumper and more glosses not offered in the upgrade box.  (Also, hi, _Sons of Anarchy_ *and* _Once Upon a Time_ fan over here.  Charming is definitely a name that will stick in my mind.)

I really hope that's correct!  I would almost definitely go for It Girl, and Cynthia and the special add-on polish would be depending-on-swatches colors.  One thing I noticed: [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!]The name of the collection is "Right at Home - Charming," and the name of the gloss is Charming.  I am wondering if the Modern Beauty box might have the lip plumper and more glosses not offered in the upgrade box.  (Also, hi, _Sons of Anarchy_ *and* _Once Upon a Time_ fan over here.  Charming is definitely a name that will stick in my mind.)

I wonder if they are going to do it like the May box.

Someone in the swap group got a glitch email that shows all the November colors! [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!]ALT=*http://www.makeuptalk.com/content/type/61/id/215092/width/350/height/700[/img] The one on the far right is Autumn-burnt red orange glitter top coat/

Hmmm.... Not an exciting collection for me. I'm thinking it girl plus Cynthia & the add on polish. The beauty items do not appeal to me.

Ooh! I think I may have to go back to CWaT this month. Waiting on the swatches first but That combo stood out to me! For all the polish I have, I really don't have many red creams.

I really like the colors this month! I think I'll be going with Classic with a twist or boho glam, even though I'm not a big fan of the beauty items, the polish colors make it up to me. Also I might get an add on if that color on the far right will be one! (:

I'm loving the colors for this month! I think I might end up upgrading, though I really shouldn't. But I have so little self restraint when it comes to polish! 

The only thing is, I'm not feeling the beauty items at all. I wish they did more nail-related extras, like stamping tools or striping tape or something. 

hmm, it looks like the blue "satin" has white writing on the cap, must be a special finish!
I'm thinking it is a latex finish. I will probably upgrade, but ditch the gloss and lip plumper instantly.

Julep had a blog post about their 5 new lip gloss shades, but I'm only seeing the one available in the upgrade. I'm not interested in the glosses, but it seems like they would have all 5 (at least in minis) in the upgrade. http://blog.julep.com/julep-lip-gloss-the-new-shades/
Oh I bet the other four will be a special add on like the anniversary set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalriley View Post

Julep had a blog post about their 5 new lip gloss shades, but I'm only seeing the one available in the upgrade. I'm not interested in the glosses, but it seems like they would have all 5 (at least in minis) in the upgrade.

http://blog.julep.com/julep-lip-gloss-the-new-shades/

The colors are up on the site, they are selling them as a set. 

http://www.julep.com/shop/collections/november-right-at-home/julep-lip-gloss.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayneDoe View Post

The colors are up on the site, they are selling them as a set. 

http://www.julep.com/shop/collections/november-right-at-home/julep-lip-gloss.html

Thanks for postings this links ladies. Most likely Ill go with It girl this month again, since I don't do lip gloss at all , I wouldn't even know how to tell which color is good for me lol. Tho I sorta like Charming .