Jobs, Careers, Majors ??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just as the title mentions.. I thought it would be fun to share what we all do for a living.. or what your major is.. interests?

I am a psychologist, who is also certified to teach elementary education and special education.

I am also still at university, doing continuing education in severe and profound low incidence disabilities (part of my special education degree/certification). I'm one of those folks who will never be done with school, because I'll always find something else I want to study.

Hubby is a classical pianist.

I teach in the health ed field at a university and for a non-profit, and do freelance workshops. My husband is a nurse and finishing up grad school to be a family nurse practitioner

I'm a graduate student and I will have my Master of Education degree in Curriculum & Instructional Technology in May. My undergraduate major was Elementary Education and I am a certified teacher.

When I graduate, I want to become an instructional designer. I want to design and evaluate online courses and/or training programs for a university, business, or government sector. 

I'm a senior in accounting and also getting my certificate in integrated investment management. Planning on getting my masters in accountancy and sitting for my CPA.

I'm getting my MS in Applied Economics and will be defending my thesis this Spring. When I graduate I'll be working as a researcher for a very large consumer packaged goods company! 

I'm getting my BS in Industrial Engineering in May 2014 (with a minor in Art History) and my MS in May 2015 if everything goes according to plan with this fast-track masters program I'm in. I'm also currently a systems engineering intern at a local hospital.

I did my undergrad in music and sonic design (new media), and minored in philosophy.  I ended up mostly just doing music lessons and working in small studios, so now I'm back in school again working on my M.A. in humanities (basically more music again)... We'll see where it leads hah :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't really work in the traditional sense. I work with my husband at his company, but my job is really flexible and I don't have a set job description. This morning I painted my nails at the office, my puppy comes to work with me, I don't have set hours. Before that I was in health care management but got really burnt out.

Hi! 
     I'm currently doing the internship from my BA in Psychosocial Studies, and finally graduating on December! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> After graduating, I'm considering on doing my Masters in Clinical Social Worker. I used to work at a Beauty Salon, but not anymore. Beauty and make-up are one of my passions so sometimes I do some for special occasions, & I do Shellac and Gelish too so I can get some $$$. 

I'm new here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> looking forward on meeting new people! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

xo*
Poly

Quote: Originally Posted by Poly88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi! 
     I'm currently doing the internship from my BA in Psychosocial Studies, and finally graduating on December! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> After graduating, I'm considering on doing my Masters in Clinical Social Worker. I used to work at a Beauty Salon, but not anymore. Beauty and make-up are one of my passions so sometimes I do some for special occasions, & I do Shellac and Gelish too so I can get some $$$. 

I'm new here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> looking forward on meeting new people! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

xo*
Poly
welcome! and congrats on your final semester!

Latest posts

Back