Eyebrows?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've tried to look for videos on eyebrow hair growth. Youtubers showed that they used castor oil and that it really worked but how bout' hair that was never there rather than sparse area due to plucking. I missing the beginning of eyebrows and some of the end; I was just not born with it. I've tried everything, please help. In the mean time what's the cheapest eyebrow kit with high quality.

I am using Castor Oil now. It seems like it helps but it is no miracle worker. Perhaps you should try Rogaine or something.

I swear by the Wet N Wild brow kit. It's $4 and a lot less harsh than pencil.

Quote: Originally Posted by beansidhe1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am using Castor Oil now. It seems like it helps but it is no miracle worker. Perhaps you should try Rogaine or something.

I've been using rapidlash on a little bald spot I've always had in my left eyebrow and hairs are starting to grow!

The E.L.F eyebrow kit is really good and I think $3. I also really liked the milani eyebrow kit but that one doesn't come with a wax and I think is around $7 or so. 

I use this as well and love it. It cosmetics has an awesome brow pencil too.

I've been using rapidlash on a little bald spot I've always had in my left eyebrow and hairs are starting to grow! The E.L.F eyebrow kit is really good and I think $3. I also really liked the milani eyebrow kit but that one doesn't come with a wax and I think is around $7 or so. 
The elf eyebrow kit is really only $3 and it's great. It has a tinted gel , and powder. Even the little , tiny brush that comes with it comes in handy.

Back