Husband lost job

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristine Walker

Her Nibs
Reaction score
 Well, my husband has been let go  from his job,so I will be cancelling all my subs. I have to really, no-fooling stick to a total no buy on beauty stuff. Still in shock here.

Oh Kristine! I'm so sorry. We'll give you lots of support in the no/low buy thread! I hope your husband is able to find something quickly. 
hug.gif

I'm so sorry, Kristine.  I hope your husband is able to find something good quickly.
I'm so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you and hopefully hubby can find something even better.

So sorry to hear that, hang in there! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You could maybe check out some freebie sites for beauty samples (and just free stuff in general) or email companies, that should help a little bit to satisfy your beauty fix and won't cost you a dollar.

Thanks for all the kind words, we've never been in a situation like this before,both of us have had jobs since we were teens, I had to quit 10 years ago to be a fulltime 24/7 caregiver to my disabled Momma. DH is 55 and this is the first time since he was 15 to be out of work. We're all still in shock.

Momma and DH just told me that they want me to keep Lip Factory since they know it's my #1 favorite sub. Is it silly to cry over something like that? I can't believe they would insist so I can have a monthly treat, they are too sweet!

I'm really sorry to hear about your husband, I do hope that he can get back on his feet soon. I know it's hard when job security is so unpredictable. I think it's wonderful of them to insist you keep your favorite sub. They're very loving.

For the sake of yourself and your husband - I hope he finds a better job than the one he left and you have more disposable income than you did before! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kristine I am so sorry that your husband lost his job. I have been in the same situation and we have gotten through it. I know that it is hard to be in this position, I just hope he finds a good job and you all can find some peace. What a wonderful position for you to be there for your mother who needs you. I know she and both your husband care about you being happy. I am glad they told you to keep your Favorite sub. It will bring joy to you during this time. I will pray for you and your family and for your husband to find a awesome job where he will be happy and can provide for you all. Nancy

Latest posts

Back