Dark spots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

So, I'm 29. I have maybe 1 or 2 spots on my face. They almost look like beauty marks, but I know theyre not. I also have verrrrry dark under-eye circles. Has anyone tried any creams, or bleach's that worked? I dont want to lighten my whole face though. I'm already pale.

Dark spots on the skin also called hyperpigmentation, are a common skin problem especially beginning in middle age. There are a variety of conditions and agents that can cause dark spots to develop.

This is a dark spot that occurs after some type of trauma to the skin - especially infections like acne.

Skin lightening products are a process and commitment.  They don't lighten dark spots over night and the professional ones that do work are expensive and you have to purchase from a dermatologist.  And you have to stay out of the sun and/or wear a moisturizer with a minimum of SPF 30 as to not cause more pigment and drive it deeper.

Have them checked out by a dermatologist to make sure the dark spots are something else.

Hi YoAdrienne,

I was also facing the same problem, i had very dark under eyes, one of my friend suggested me to use Yllume skin care products. I tried it for 2weeks and the results were just amazing, i could feel the difference in my skin color. So, i will also suggest you to try Yllume.

You can use blackheads removing scrub cream three days a week.If you don't see any improvement in your face marks,Now you can take face bleach treatment.In bleach treatment you can use face pack in your face over 20 to 30 minutes and after wash with water.Bleach treatment giving best results for you and remove your face marks.

Drink lots of water. this is legit because drinking water can hydrate your body.it makes your skin youthful and more elastic. drinking water also prevents acne because your body is pure inside. drinking water prevents dry skin.

Dark spots on the skin, also called hyperpigmentation, are a common skin problem especially beginning in middle age. There are a variety of conditions and agents that can cause dark spots to develop. One of the most under-recognized causes of dark spots is post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This is a dark spot that occurs after some type of trauma to the skin - especially infections like acne.

You can use cucumber for lightening your dark circles. You can also use lemon juice on your spots. Lemon juice is best for lightening skin spots because it contains Vitamin C.

Latest posts

Back