Mascara Advice- ( Lower Lashes)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently using MAC Extreme Dimension and love it but am having a problem with applying it to my lower lashes.  Of course this has always been a problem for me no matter what mascara I use.  I always seem to smudge the mascara. Can anyone recommend a way for me not to smudge or a brand that they like to use for their lower lashes.

SuperLeerin

Cinique bottom lash mascara. It has a great tiny brush to get all the lashes doesn't clump, smudge or flake and easy to remove :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

The trick is to use just the tip of the wand to apply it to your lower lashes. (Hold the wand vertically), also just apply it to the top part of the lash, not the bottom part, as this will minimize any smudging that might occur afterwards.

I don't know if this is the concern, so pardon me if it's not, but when I'm in a super hurry and about to do lower lashes, I use a business card and put it under my bottom lashes, that way I don't have to waste so much time being super precise and careful =p (cause the card will catch stray mascara)

Latest posts

Back