Skin Bleaching on African American Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I recently purchased 20% Hydroquinone Cream from ISIS Cosmetics.

I have very bad skin discoloration on my face and body. 3% 4% 6%

hydroquinone have helped some but not much. I feel I need something strong. I also have tried the chemical peels that did not work. I don't have acne, just bad skin discoloration, and low self esteem knows me very well.

I'm never asked out on dates, and I know this is the reason why. I can hide it under a lot of foundations and powder's, but in the end the make up comes off and my real skin complexion comes out. I would love to know what artist like Little Kim and other's to bleach their skin with results. I'm saving all I can for plastic surgery or something, as my

skin "Does Not" bleach well "AT ALL"!!  Has anyone used the 20% Hydroquinone Cream, and did it work???????? I pray this might work for me.

I hope you mean 2% hydroquinone.  4% is the highest percentage approved by the FDA but you can only get it by prescription.  In those percentages, hydroquinone isn't an overnight miracle product.  It works by preventing the skin to make new pigment which is caused by UVA and UVB rays or trauma to the skin.  Because you have dark skin you are more likely to scar than light skin tones as your skin has more melanin in it.  

Hi,

As u told that you don't have acne, but skin discoloration.. then i would recommend you to try Yllume products, they are made up of natural things and have no side effects. Yllume uneven skin tone products are very effective and you could just feel the difference in your skin within 4weeks.

Back