I love Bare Escentuals makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I simply love bare minerals. I am open to try new makeups, but I have used this makeup for over 5 years and it blends so perfectly with my skin. I don't wear makeup everyday, but it's a great everyday makeup. I chose the smaller start up kit initially and that lasted me almost a year. When I really started using it after that almost everyday it still lasted me about 6 months with constant wear. It is an amazing value especially when other products require more minerals on your face its a waste. I don't know about you but I like to save money whenever I can. So finding a makeup company that is economical and not a strain on the budget is very important to me. Don't get me wrong I have a full collection, Mac, bh cosmetics, and others. I love the foundation that they have and probably one use theirs.

I love it too, and I recently just started using it! I got the kit and I'm glad to know that it will probably last me a long time. My husband and I are going to be a on a home improvement show and I've been looking for camera ready makeup so I bought smashbox but I used the baremineral powder over the foundation. I really like the look of it, you can check out http://my look, and give me your feedback if you like! I have also used MAC and tarte, which are also pretty good. I am not sure of drugstore brands to be honest, but I don't recall tarte being as expensive as others. Good luck in your search!

I am recently just getting into the foundation world - i purchased MAC, UD Naked and Bare minerals to try and see what I liked- I found i love BM the best. Its so easy to apply more so than the liquid. I wanted to try the Kit but they didn't have it at Ulta in my shade.

Back