Flaking around my eyes - HELP!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently used a product that I think severely dried my skin. I have flaking all over my face. I exfoliated my face to get rid of the dry skin but I have tons of flaking around my eyes too. I know I can't exfoliate my eye area - any idea of what can I do to get that dry skin off?  Thanks (in advance) ladies, I appreciate your help!

I recently had some flaking around my eyes, along with some pretty severe sensitivity (yay for the wonderful side effects of retin a!
icon_rolleyes.gif
), so EVERYTHING hurt to use. I tried probably 10 different products, but I couldn't handle any of them. Finally someone recommended coconut oil--within two days of using, the flaking was gone & it didn't hurt to put on. I'm not sure I'll keep using it long term, but it definitely worked for the immediate issues.

Maybe you should try moisturizing that area instead? The flakes might naturally disappear since the skin around your eye would be healthier... Eye cream?? I use the Origins GinZing, which I like a lot, but for a thicker formula and some serious nourishment, I hear Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is pretty good.

Latest posts

Back