Agona

Quarterly Co Nina Garcia *SPOILERS*

I checked on ebay to see if I could find any Masterpeace hair pins for sale.  I didn't find any listed as Masterpeace.  However, I found a number of very similar ones.  I found the exact same one Saffyra and I received listed under "Art Birch Bark Barrett Women Hair Pin," and it was 15 dollars (including shipping).  I still like it.  

Oh thanks for finding them! I think I'm going to buy another one, and I'm glad they're not that expensive. 

• Like 1

I want the cat/kitten carved hair accessory for my sister. She would love it!

• Like 1

I picked up my box from the post office today.  I quite like the lux products.  My hair item is a small flower carving, not as nice as some of the others I've seen, but it's fine.  I am missing the Redken Extreme Length Sealer so I emailed them to see what they can do about that.

Thank you SO MUCH whoever mentioned the free brush and spray with the GHD coupon code!! I rarely even pay attention to coupons and I just saw "get 20% off" and tossed it in the trash.

But I'm a sucker for something free so I dug it out, headed to their website... Aaaand nearly croaked at the prices. I also *just* bought a ceramic curl wand and didn't need another one. So instead I bought the styling glove (which I do desperately need and I'm so glad I noticed they had them). I would have bought the tail comb too but it was oos. But even though I wasn't buying an expensive item, it still gave me the free paddle brush and the free heat spray! So I'm happy. I spent less than $8 (shipping was free).

Party!

• Like 8

Thank you SO MUCH whoever mentioned the free brush and spray with the GHD coupon code!! I rarely even pay attention to coupons and I just saw "get 20% off" and tossed it in the trash.

But I'm a sucker for something free so I dug it out, headed to their website... Aaaand nearly croaked at the prices. I also *just* bought a ceramic curl wand and didn't need another one. So instead I bought the styling glove (which I do desperately need and I'm so glad I noticed they had them). I would have bought the tail comb too but it was oos. But even though I wasn't buying an expensive item, it still gave me the free paddle brush and the free heat spray! So I'm happy. I spent less than $8 (shipping was free).

Party!

Thank you so much for this idea … I copied you!  :)

• Like 1

Thank you so much for this idea … I copied you!   :)

What is the coupon code?  I think I tossed mine!  :(

Thanks Saffyra for the idea of the heat glove, I haven't been able to find mine and am sick of burning my finger tips, lol!  So a $55 paddle brush plus $22 heat protect spray AND my glove for $7.19, yay!  This box was way worth it to me, I am in LOVE with some of these products!

• Like 2

I just spent $32 on the a carrying case / heat mat, which is perfect because sometimes I straighten my hair at my desk and need to tuck away my flatiron quickly afterwards like it never happened.  Now I don't have to worry about it melting my bag!

Excited about the brush and spray....Best code ever.

• Like 3

Thanks for the ideas about the code!

But isn't it supposed to take 20% off as well as the brush and heat spray?

I have a ceramic vented brush in my cart, but it's only adding the extras...it's not taking the 20% off.

Thanks for the ideas about the code!

But isn't it supposed to take 20% off as well as the brush and heat spray?

I have a ceramic vented brush in my cart, but it's only adding the extras...it's not taking the 20% off.

If it's one of the items that's already marked 20% off due to the sale, it won't stack.  Which is too bad, I might have gotten the wave iron recommended in this post if it had:

http://thebeautydepartment.com/2014/12/hair-talk-the-lob/

If it's one of the items that's already marked 20% off due to the sale, it won't stack.  Which is too bad, I might have gotten the wave iron recommended in this post if it had:

http://thebeautydepartment.com/2014/12/hair-talk-the-lob/

Ah. I didn't realize it was already marked down. It looks like that is the original price. (It's the same price on Net A Porter too)

Oh well. Now I have to see if I think it's worth it.

Maybe I should just stick to the glove, enjoy the freebies and call it a day!

EDIT. It's def not an already marked down item.  So it may just be a glitch.

Edited by LisaLeah

I gotta say this code, almost makes up for the wooden kitty clip!

• Like 3

The latest Nina box is on Best of Quarterly if anyone wanted to pick one up.

Thank you so much! I had been keeping a check on the site but it didn't add to the top so I would have missed it. 

• Like 1

I decided to buy it mainly for the hair accessory. I have nothing available for swap :(. I'm hoping the cat accessory will still be available in swap once I have something to swap. I want that one for my sister! I was hoping to surprise her with one for her birthday.

Did anyone else receive the nina quarterly survey? In it, it asks if you would like to see a higher priced luxury box and what the price point you would like it to be. The choices started at 500 to 999 and went as high as 2000+! I better started saving my change lol.

• Like 1

I received one which I thought was funny because I bought the box today. I did cancel my box close to billing so maybe that is why I received it. Who know. I think at that price I rather buy the Barney Beauty Box at $395.00 and know what I am receiving. I become risk adverse around $150.00. NG would need to put together an amazing box with spoilers equaling at least $500.00 for me to pay $500.00 for a box. Quarterly must reach high income subscribers to see if there is interest in those price ranges.

• Like 1

I did include a comment that said I would consider a 500 price point box but only with hero spoilers. It's to much money to risk without knowing. That's why I love box of style. At least I know the big ticket item.

I ordered my box last night and am so excited to receive it!! can't wait to see what horrendous hair clip I receive.

• Like 1

Did anyone else receive the nina quarterly survey? In it, it asks if you would like to see a higher priced luxury box and what the price point you would like it to be. The choices started at 500 to 999 and went as high as 2000+! I better started saving my change lol.

Unless someone is coming over and actually draping fashionable, tailored clothing on my back for me, there's no way I would buy at these prices points (for some mystery box). 

So my GHD gwp order arrived today!!!

Wow. The black paddle brush is seriously chic....

I know that sounds funny but it's a seriously gorgeous looking brush.

What a great code that is/was.

• Like 1

So my GHD gwp order arrived today!!!

Wow. The black paddle brush is seriously chic....

I know that sounds funny but it's a seriously gorgeous looking brush.

What a great code that is/was.

what'd you buy? I looked and couldn't find anything that wasn't $200+ (besides the glove)