Dupe for Jane Iredale Pressed Powder in "Natural?"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI! I've been a member here for quite some time and have posted here and there but this is my first time starting a thread. So to get to the point, i was recently in a wedding and had my make up professionally done. She used only Jane Iredale products and used the mineral pressed powder in Natural on me. I LOVED it!! I am horrible at finding foundation matches for myself and usualy double and triple guess myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but this seemed like a perfect match. Finally! I am fair with pink undertones so its a little hard to find good foundation matches  for myself. HOWEVER, i went to go buy myself a full size and whoa....kinda outta my price range. So i guess my question is, does anyone know any good dupes for this color? i tried google but there does'nt seem to be any goo swatches or comparisons. So i thought i would ask  the experts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Any suggestions would be SOO  appreciated and it does'nt even have to be pressed powder just a good

color match? can any one help me out? Thanks!!

Hmmm I don't actually own that color to compare it to anything, but may I suggest asking Jane Iredale for samples? I emailed them a while back and then sent me the pressed powder and loose powder in 'warm silk.' Really decently sized!

That way you could just take the sample size with you to the drug store or wherever & try to match it that way! And you'd have a travel size. 
smile.gif

You're welcome! When I wrote them, I basically just said I was interested in purchasing but wanted to try it first since I have sensitive skin and wasn't 100% sure which color would work for me. They were really helpful and actually did a great job picking my shade based on my description!

Since you already know you're 'natural' maybe just mention in there that you think that shade would match you best but want to make sure before buying a full size. 

Back