[Mini Rant] When you're sick stay off the computer. LOL

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Obviously I ordered this on the 1st but have very little recollection ordering it. I blame the Nyquil on this! LOL

1. Philosophy Birthday Girl - comes with a 8 oz bottle of Vanilla Birthday Cake & 0.4 oz tube of lip gloss. $20
  2. Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings - contains 5 deluxe samples of their products. $19
  3. Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box - $10
  4. Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity - $3

Total after tax $56 and some change.

The freebies:

1. Benefit Real Birthday Turn-Ons (birthday month)
  2. Deva Curl Styling Cream 1 oz
  3. Make Up For Ever HD Primer foil
  4. Hourglss Mineral Primer foil
  5. Clinique stay free foundation foil
  6. Bare Minerals Stroke of Light mini kit - comes with an eye brightener, foundation and mini brush

WHY did I order this stuff and not the lip liner set or lip set I was eyeing? The prices are the same or near the as the Birthday Girl and the Too Face stuff. LOL Seriously hate being sick and on Dayquil and Nyquil. LOL I blame Nyquil for this order! LOL

It could be worse. I once ordered two copies of the same book, These boots are made for walking mp3 single, and an Easy Bake Oven while on meds. Imagine my surprise when the orders came rolling in.

I would love to know! I really liked mine as a kid, maybe I was itching for some light bulb cuisine. I blame it on one click ordering ;-) I almost called amazon to complain when I found evidence that I had done it.

hahahahaha easy bake oven. Nice work. I have a habit of sleep shopping and its so bad. Fortunately I have good sleep shopping taste and that is how I recently ended up with the UD anarchy face case and the deborah lippman wicked polish set. I also have expensive sleep shopping taste.

Oh, man, my next two orders of nail polish that comes to the house will be blamed on sleep shopping!! What a fabulous idea!!! Lol....

I have done this a handful of times, the easy bake was the most recent. I have also bought random Hello Kitty items. It is both hilarious and scary knowing that a drunk six year old takes over when I am unconscious. At least your stuff seems justifiable by light of day ;-)

Sleep shopping... so using that on my hubby next time I go overboard on Sephora!  

kitnmitns, I may have to "accidentally" order an EZ Bake Oven soon!  I actually want to get one for my son for Christmas, they're supposed to be coming out with gender-neutral colors this year!  He loves helping me in the kitchen!

lol well the sleep shopping happens under sleeping pills and while I can't say I was sad to see the UD palette show up, I was sad to see the charge on my credit card. I should probably just delete my credit card from the sephora website lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  lol well the sleep shopping happens under sleeping pills and while I can't say I was sad to see the UD palette show up, I was sad to see the charge on my credit card. I should probably just delete my credit card from the sephora website lol.
Ambien is notorious for spurring sleep shopping and sleep eating. :)

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sleep shopping... so using that on my hubby next time I go overboard on Sephora!  

kitnmitns, I may have to "accidentally" order an EZ Bake Oven soon!  I actually want to get one for my son for Christmas, they're supposed to be coming out with gender-neutral colors this year!  He loves helping me in the kitchen!
You  should!  It really is a lot of fun!  I remember one of the things I liked best about it was that I could make treats in my room!

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have done this a handful of times, the easy bake was the most recent. I have also bought random Hello Kitty items. It is both hilarious and scary knowing that a drunk six year old takes over when I am unconscious. At least your stuff seems justifiable by light of day ;-)
LMBO! That is hilarious!

When I'm sick, I get what I call "fever brain" and my main issue is that I go on message boards online and say insane and stupid things. One time I got frozen on Neopets, talking about banned subjects (easy to do on there, as arbitrary words are banned) and I accidentally post cuss words on boards where that isn't allowed. Mostly, I just babble. And even though I know this about "fever brain" I just can't stay away from message boards when I have it. I've probably said stupid things on here, on fever brain, but I prefer to stay blissfully ignorant, and just not check my post history.

Man, when Nyquil and Dayquil still had that Sudafed chemical which is now restricted, due to meth labs, I would take it while I was working sick, and my days would just go so fast. I was selling insurance at a call center, and I couldn't remember what I was talking to people about, but I remember getting really chatty, and my sales went way up. I told my manager that I was worried I would get addicted if I kept taking it, because it was making my job so much easier, and I remember him being like, "Nah, you're fine, keep taking it." lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LMBO! That is hilarious!

When I'm sick, I get what I call "fever brain" and my main issue is that I go on message boards online and say insane and stupid things. One time I got frozen on Neopets, talking about banned subjects (easy to do on there, as arbitrary words are banned) and I accidentally post cuss words on boards where that isn't allowed. Mostly, I just babble. And even though I know this about "fever brain" I just can't stay away from message boards when I have it. I've probably said stupid things on here, on fever brain, but I prefer to stay blissfully ignorant, and just not check my post history.

Man, when Nyquil and Dayquil still had that Sudafed chemical which is now restricted, due to meth labs, I would take it while I was working sick, and my days would just go so fast. I was selling insurance at a call center, and I couldn't remember what I was talking to people about, but I remember getting really chatty, and my sales went way up. I told my manager that I was worried I would get addicted if I kept taking it, because it was making my job so much easier, and I remember him being like, "Nah, you're fine, keep taking it." lol

You play Neopets! Find me there under Zadidoll! LOL

I had hip surgery and that evening while my DH went out to get me dinner I placed a rather large order of Toms shoes, which I find rather ugly. When they showed up my DH asked why I bought shoes I hate. Ended up with a lovely pair of mutli color sparkles, red burlap slippers and black wedges. Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Roflmao at this thread. I get late night ditzy shopping spurts. Cant sleep and end up on ebay buying random stuff that is nearly over or has seconds left, it's such a shopping junkie thing to do, but think I'll start blaming it on sleep shopping since dr is putting me on sleep meds. I'll either get much better or much worse. Right now I've won one le metier de beaute kaleidoscope and realized I have an outstanding bid on a second which, watch, I'll win, just cause I won the other. Oh man, it's too easy to get sucked in~

Back