MY 10/3 Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I had been drooling over this color for awhile and found it at tj maxx for 4.99

A friend had wanted to try these and so did I so I got them for 2 for $3.

I am a sucker for the color turquoise so seeing this for #3.99 and the reviews looked good so I grabbed this mascara. The glitter polish was so pretty I couldn't pass it up and it was only $0.99. 

I have been seeing people showing swatches of Layla on Instagram and was dying to try it so when I saw this was marked down from 15.50 to 2.99 I had to have it!

I had no fast dry in my nail arsenal so I grabbed these from essence for $2.99 and I can't wait to try them.

The ulta polish in Gray was kind of a spur of the moment. As I stood there looking at the 0.99 price tag I came to realize as far as I know I don't have a single gray in my collection. So it came home with me! 

Have you tried any of the above products? What did you think about them?

I'm not a polish junkie (I have a lot in my mind....but not like the true polish junkies on MUT) so I haven't tried any of those, pretty though!

Nice job on snagging those markdowns (Especially the one that was $15 down to $2.99)!

I'm not a polish junkie (I have a lot in my mind....but not like the true polish junkies on MUT) so I haven't tried any of those, pretty though! Nice job on snagging those markdowns (Especially the one that was $15 down to $2.99)!
I am a total polish addict!!! I hate paying retail on anything and usually if it's not on sale I don't buy it.

Haha me too! Which leads to massive hauls which I am proud of, yet ashamed to add to my already out-of-control stash, lol!
Yep haha I'm the same way. I had a box of polish just to giveaway on my blog but some unexpected expenses came up and I have to sell half of it.

Back