Best Bronzer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Mary Kay mineral bronzer that I'd had and loved for years shattered beyond repair this weekend (coffee jitters!). As much as I loved it, it's the only bronzer I've ever used so I think it's high time to try something new. What's your HG everyday bronzer for a healthy glow and not too much shimmer? I'm open to drugstore and higher end suggestions!

I am in love with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer. It is a matte bronzer though- no shimmer at all. Out of all of the bronzers that I have tried, I've found that I prefer matte bronzers.

My Chanel Soleil tan De Chanel Moisturizing bronzing powder is by and far the BEST bronzer I have ever tried, and I probably own over 20 (gathered during my own search for my HG). Yes it's expensive, but my lord it's PERFECT!! Gives the most natural hint of color, lasts forever, never cakey, never streaky...just, perfect!

Oh, and you can get it in either matte or the regular PAP with a bit of shimmer (but not too much).

I love Fyrinnae's bronzers, both shimmer & matte. They're amazing, with zero orange-type tone to them. They're also the best product I've found for contouring when it comes to powder contouring products. They're extremely concentrated but very easy to use, not to mention incredibly affordable.

I like the Maybelline fit me bronzer.. its not super super pigmented but its perfect for everyday not to contoured look:))

Latest posts

Back