Ordered some stuff and it's driving me crazy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not very patient either, when I order from businesses like Zulily I have been known to stalk the site to see updates. What is your eta shipping time?

I just try to forget about it. Sites like Zulily and Hautelook are slow to ship (they tell you that though), but I just wait because the deals are worth it.

Wow, where are you from that it will take a month to receive your products. I know Australia, Africa, Russia and places where there is a war going on, that the mail will take about that amount of time to reach someone. Whenever I order make-up from the US, I get it within the week, and I am in Canada. I usually order from NYC, Florida and California. For me it's all about timely service, if it's not, then I go to a company or brand that does offer quick shipping because my job depends on it.

With Hautelook the reason it takes forever to get a package from them is simply because they don't have the product on hand. So there is a window period to buy from them. Once that window has closed, they tally up their orders and place their own order with the company. Company ships the products to them, they get the items then fulfill the orders they have and then ship.

With Hautelook the reason it takes forever to get a package from them is simply because they don't have the product on hand. So there is a window period to buy from them. Once that window has closed, they tally up their orders and place their own order with the company. Company ships the products to them, they get the items then fulfill the orders they have and then ship.
Oh right, totally true! I had that happened to me once, but it was special order and they had to order it from the factory. But that was a just over a 2 week wait time. But a wait time none-the-less...

I don't like waiting either. I do forget about it though if it's that long  because I get excited about things coming in the mail. When I order clothes from the U.K. it's kind of a shot in the dark for when it will come. So I just forget about it and get all excited when it comes..!

Hahaha, same with me when ever I get my copy of Make-up Artist Magazine in the mail. (I think they only publish four magazines a year). So I am unexpectedly surprised when I get my copy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back