Broken-up Pressed Powder.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks!  I have a question regarding the end-life of a vegan pressed powder containing talc. 

I was reaching the end of my Manic Panic Anemic pressed powder, to the point that there was only a bit left on the side.  When I tried to use it with the applicator (a round sponge), it came loose and broke apart.

Now, my question is this: Is that little bit still safe to use, if I use it as I would a loose powder?  Or is it not salvageable?  (Or, alternatively, could I just add some moisturizer to it to create a kind of liquid foundation?)

I *HATE* being wasteful, so even though I'm not intending to use this product long-term, I *would* still like to use it up.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for reading!

It could definitely work as a loose powder, but what i do with any of my broken powders is add a little bit of alcohol and press it together to make it back to normal . You can look up tutorials on youtube on how to do that - its super easy and works great :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Latest posts

Back