• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale Fall 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacehtpuekam

Malicious Meanie Pants
Reaction score
smile.gif
The sale is live! Use FFHOLIDAY13 for 20% off everything now until 11:59 PM PST 10/12/13. 

Also, if you sign into your account you should get an offer for a free 6-Pan Build Your Own Palette with purchase of 2 Eyeshadow singles.

What's everyone buying?! 

I just caved and bought the Naked 2 palette and the All Nighter Setting Spray.  I have and love the Naked original palette and have been eyeing the Naked 2 palette for a while so thought this would be a good chance to get it.  I've also been eyeing the All Nighter Spray for a while now as well.  I totally didn't need either one of them but sometimes you just have to give in to temptation lol. 

Quote: Originally Posted by blushingsooner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just caved and bought the Naked 2 palette and the All Nighter Setting Spray.  I have and love the Naked original palette and have been eyeing the Naked 2 palette for a while so thought this would be a good chance to get it.  I've also been eyeing the All Nighter Spray for a while now as well.  I totally didn't need either one of them but sometimes you just have to give in to temptation lol. 

You need Naked 2!  I love mine, especially YDK, Suspect, Bootycall, and Chopper.... and actually all the rest.  I think both palettes go together splendidly! 

Oh no.. I'm going to have to go look, and I'm probably not going to come out empty handed either. I have nothing UD since I'm just starting out...

Quote: Originally Posted by Boots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh no.. I'm going to have to go look, and I'm probably not going to come out empty handed either. I have nothing UD since I'm just starting out...
Nothing Urban Decay??  I demand that you buy one of their eyeshadow palettes!  Doesn't have to be the Naked, however, I do recommend their Naked palette.  I'm in love with basically all of their eyeshadows.  I have 3 of their palettes (now 4 b/c I just purchased Naked 2) and I love them all!!!

They have those little palettes on sale, the Fun, Feminine and Dangerous... I may get the Fun and Feminine ones! I haven't gotten the hang of naked type colours yet.. Haha. I like my colours! Also... the UDPP.. I've heard SO much about it. -skips back to the site-

I was WAITING for this!

I ordered Vice 2, Ocho Loco 2, Black Market and two eyeshadows (Snare and Heartless) so I got the bonus six-pan.  

In my defense, I did decide to wait on the Face Case. (I have a feeling they'll be around for awhile, and I like having a few things in my pocket in case Sephora has their normally great holiday GWPs.)

I've accepted the fact that UD is my kryptonite. I don't need another eyeshadow or liner, but I pretty much collect. There are some shades that are so old that I don't use because of that, but I like comparing the new with the old. Some of the old eyeshadows, for example, are just AMAZING: Metropolitan, Chains, etc...

Quote: Originally Posted by Boots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They have those little palettes on sale, the Fun, Feminine and Dangerous... I may get the Fun and Feminine ones! I haven't gotten the hang of naked type colours yet.. Haha. I like my colours! Also... the UDPP.. I've heard SO much about it. -skips back to the site-

No UD yet? Get all three! :-D  I have the Feminine and I adore it!

... I just by chance wondered if they ship to Canada... They do, sort of. They've "partnered with MyUS.com" bla bla bla. Great deals, but I have to pay probably a lot extra to ship them up to me. Canadians get the shaft so often, seriously. Probably would cost the same if I just went to Sephora and bought them in store. 
icon_frown.gif

Definitely grabbing the Vice 2 palette & a few of the vintage liners I've been lusting over, but didnt buy because of shipping. Still toying with Ocho Loco 2...I wish there weren't so many brownish shades, but it IS a good deal..

I really want the Vice 2 palette, but I'm torn on waiting for Sephoras sale, and getting the points, samples.

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha hate it when that happens!
wink.gif

I couldn't resist. And I got an eyeliner in 1999, free shipping and cute little mini zero eyeliner! I can't complain :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lordy, those palettes I want aren't even at Sephora! -made the leap and signed up to get a US address thinger- 

So, for someone new to UD, what else should I grab? May as well make it worth the shipping -grins-

I added the UDPP already, and all three palettes, the Fun, Feminine and Dangerous.

I have the feminine and the dangerous, they are so cute. I was going to get the Fun one today but I really have enough shadows, so I got 3 lipsticks and a liner in el dorado since I don't have a gold liner. I too held off on the face case, for some reason it seems too expensive.

I went and took a peak at the face case, it does seem a bit high for what's in it, but then I'm new to UD, haha. The Glinda palette though... so pretty! Tough choices!

Right now in my cart:

• Addiction nail polish
  • Ozone lip liner
  • Lipstick in Naked
  • Naked Skin foundation
  • Optical Blurring Brush
Not sure if I want to checkout yet though.

Back