• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Birchbox Swaps October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REALLY hoping to find:

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Benefit Fake Up in Light

Have:

12 Benefits Healthy Hair Spray

Stainiac

Dr.Brandt Microderm Cream

Folle de Joie Perfume Sample

Also! Lots of other fantatic things including Molton Brown & Butter London in my trade list!

Subbing for updates :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I *think* I will be getting the box with Shea terra, DDF pore minimizer, staniac & foundation, in which case ill be looking to swap the entire box with someone!

Hi! I am new to MUT and guess I can't start a thread in the Buy, Sell, Trade area yet. I do have some items that I just got in my box today that I would love to trade. Everything is new, nothing has been swatched!

Joie - Folle de Joie

Liz Earle - Cleanser and cloth

Miss Jessie's Original - Creme de la Ceme Conditioner

POP Beauty - Aqua Lacquer

Quote: Originally Posted by CassieM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi! I am new to MUT and guess I can't start a thread in the Buy, Sell, Trade area yet. I do have some items that I just got in my box today that I would love to trade. Everything is new, nothing has been swatched!

Joie - Folle de Joie

Liz Earle - Cleanser and cloth

Miss Jessie's Original - Creme de la Ceme Conditioner

POP Beauty - Aqua Lacquer
Sent you a PM!

I have: Staniac in Beauty Queen Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap Pending Allison Raffaele Reality Base Foundation ins shade 3 Would like to have: Pop Beauty Aqua Lacquer Pending Klorane Shampoo w/Desert Date Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Evologie Stay Clear Cream Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Finishing Powder Dermablend Quick Fix Illuminator Ruffian in Delirium I have a regular trade list of items and I have many new things to add this weekend so if you are looking for something in particular let me know. ETA - items traded

I would like to do a full box swap. Have Box #8--Liz Earle, Fakeup in Light, Pop Beauty, and Chapstick

Want Box #18--Folle de Joie Parfum, Dr. Brandt Eye Cream, Dermablend Quick Fix Illuminator (hopefully in a fair to light shade), and Miss Jessie's conditioner--You can keep the Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion and the Chapstick.

Otherwise, I am also interested in any of the following products individually (though I will only trade Liz Earle for 2 things I want): Karuna Masks, Dermablend spf liquid foundation in a fair to light color, DDF Pore Minimizer, Joie Parfum, Dr. Brandt Eye Cream, or Dermablend Quick Fix Illuminator.

Just send me a PM. Thanks! Heather

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will be getting Box 9 ETA 10/15
https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/october-2013/october-2013-bb9

It has...
Liz Earle
Chapstick
Pop Beauty Lipstick
Benefit Fakeup in TBD shade

I just want all the Stainiacs and birchbox bobby pins (if you have em) that I can get! I'm really bummed about not being able to try Stainiac!

Check out my trade list too!
smile.gif

I'll be getting box 4 with the Stainiac and would love to trade boxes if interested!  Let me know!

Looking for a whole box trade.  I'll be getting box 4 ETA 10/15, and I'm ISO box 8, 9, or 32.

My October Birchbox: Miss Jessie's® Original Crème de la Crème Conditioner Folle de Joie eau de parfum Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer ChapStick® Hydration Lock I would like to do a whole box swap for any box that has both the Stainiac and the Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap, or a box with the Stainiac and the Evologie Stay Clear Cream.

I'm getting # 33: https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/october-2013/october-2013-bb33 And #4 https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/october-2013/october-2013-bb4 I did not get what I expected! I'm not really interested in keeping anything but one of the stainiacs and *maybe* the 12 benefits spray. Would do a whole box trade on either. Have: - dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion scrub - dr. Brandt Light Years Away cream - 12 Benefits healthy hair spray *maybe* - beauty protector shampoo - beauty protector conditioner - Evologie stay clear cream - Staniac -Chapstick (x2) Want: - Fake Up in Light - Liz earle cleanse & polish - Dermablend Quick Fix illuminator - Alison Raefelle Reality Base in shade 3 - Folle de Joie - Amika Blow up spray from last month I am interested in trading however which way. If you want a full box trade and your box has Liz Earle, send me a PM. I would still consider a whole box trade on either box if your box has stainiac. I would even mix products from both boxes to "build" a new box (keeping 5 items in each) for a whole box trade. And I will trade stuff individually. Just take this stuff!!!!! i want Liz Earle badly!!

I have box #12(chapstick, stainiac, evologie clearcream, supergoop, 12benefits spray) and possibly interested in a full box trade iso: DDF and rose hips cleanser, pop beauty lip gloss and illuminator open to all suggestions

Latest posts

Back