• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Popugar MustHave October 2013 Swaps!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a Popsugar subscription but I am interested in trading for the Stitch Fix gift card.
smile.gif
  Trade list is below.

I'm interesting in trading for the Stitch Fix card. Not sure if I have anything you need. Just let me know. I probably won't use the cookbook that was included in October's box.

Have:  Stitchfix card

Want:  Dermalogica from august box

shoptiques gc from september box

apple bowl from august box

Hi All, I'm new here. How do the swaps work? for example: who pays for shipping, the sender or receiver? From my Oct Popsugar box I would like to switch my Stitch Fix, Smokey eyeshadow and eyeliner for the Barr Co diffuser from last month. I'm open to other items too from past boxes that are more home decor related. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

Hi All, I'm new here. How do the swaps work? for example: who pays for shipping, the sender or receiver? From my Oct Popsugar box I would like to switch my Stitch Fix, Smokey eyeshadow and eyeliner for the Barr Co diffuser from last month. I'm open to other items too from past boxes that are more home decor related. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you!
Whenever I've swapped I've always paid the shipping for the item I'm sending and the person I'm trading with pays the shipping for the item they're sending me.

I've got my stitch fix code, and I'd like to trade it for any of the codes from the previous months! 

I wanted to add that I would trade the bracelet for the diffuser from last month. And the makeup for a bento box if anyone has those left. Thanks!

Hi Ladies- I have the nyx smokey palette & liner up for trade- would Luv the notebook from fall special edition, or coasters. Also, love butter London nail polish. I also have the gorjana & griffin circle necklace that I'm thinking about trading - I'd love the stila palette from fall box or the diffuser from last month- try me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've got a Stich Fix code for trade.  I'd love a Shoptiques card or maybe we can work something else out?

I probably have other items as well but I'll get to that later - back to work for me for now!

I have cards up for swap:

• $25 off at gorjana-griffin.com (no expiration date listed)
  • $30 off at charmandchain.com (expires 12/31/13)
  • the October Stitchfix card
  • if I can remember where I put it so I wouldn't lose it (isn't that always the way things work?), the Shoptiques card

I am specifically *not* interested in swapping for another code or jewelry (or anything else from a PopSugar box since I've been a subscriber from the very first box!), but I'm not really sure what I *am* looking for.  Make an offer, and maybe we can work something out!

Have:

anniversary necklace from August (tried on once and put back in package)

Nyx black eyeliner from October box (unopened)

Want:

Brown Nyx eyeliner from October box (would trade black + a couple random samples)

Bubblebath from Fall box (would love to trade anniversary necklace for it)

Christian Lacoix notebook (floral or stripes)

Hi! I have

the NYX pallette, eyeliner, gorgana bracelet, julep nail polishes

Want: 

Sept was my first box, so i am open to things from earlier and i would like stitch fix codes! 

I have a shoptiques and the stitch fix codes up for trade. Make me an offer.

Have:

Stitchfix Card

Black NYX Liner

Smokey NYX palette 01

Half eaten crispy

Would like:

puppies (like a jarful)

rainbows and butterflies

firstborn son

Jensen Ackles

Or whatever you wanna offer.

I have the coasters,nyx palette, bracelet,hairbrush,baublebar necklace,julep polish for trade. Would like a tote, bubble bath, and notebook. PM if you would like to trade!

Latest posts

Back