PopSugar + Neiman Marcus Collaboration **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't WAIT. What do you think will be in it?? I wonder if we will get any spoilers.

I can't WAIT. What do you think will be in it?? I wonder if we will get any spoilers.

Quote: Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Targets women 18 - 40 years old...who knew I would be too old for Neiman Marcus?
I think I am out of the MTV Teen Mom demographic, but I still watch that ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think I am out of the MTV Teen Mom demographic, but I still watch that ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
rofl2.gif
  so true

I really hope this box isn't insanely expensive, I need it in my life. ...who am I kidding. I'm going to get it anyway

They haven't published a price for the box have they?  If they have I haven't seen it... I am wondering if this box will be more than the typical $100 for Limited Edition boxes...  (I'm speculating closer to $250 given how pricey Needless Markup is)... it's interesting to me that they're doing another fashion and beauty box so close to the fall limited edition box... obviously the differentiator is the tie in with NM.

Quote: Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They haven't published a price for the box have they?  If they have I haven't seen it... I am wondering if this box will be more than the typical $100 for Limited Edition boxes...  (I'm speculating closer to $250 given how pricey Needless Markup is)... it's interesting to me that they're doing another fashion and beauty box so close to the fall limited edition box... obviously the differentiator is the tie in with NM.
I hope it's not $250. I don't think I could pay that much and not know what's in it. Maybe $150-200.

I definitely feel like this box is going to be more. I don't think $100 is enough to make it amazing. I can't wait for more details though!

I hope they release a spoiler when they announce the price!
That would be great!

I am out of that age range. But I still love fashion and beauty big time. Hope this is not too pricey.

Do you guys think they'll do a LE Holiday box again this year?  They just did the LE Fall, now this special collaboration with NM, is a LE Holiday around the corner as well?

Let's not forget NM join venture with Target last year...I think it was a bit of a flop because there was a lot of stuff at the 50% off bin, but it was at a much lower price point.

My guess is that it will probably be $100 (Like Nina Garcia's Wantable Box) ....decisions, decisions.

Oh dear, I want this box already. I really, really hope that it's as close to $100 as possible. 

I am so excited for this! Like the rest of you, I really hope that it is another $100 LE box. I think the most I would be willing to pay, sight unseen, would be $150. 

I'm so curious. I wish they would give us a price point.  I got the Nina Garcia box too.  Can't pass these up!  I'm definitely in, regardless.  It better be good.

Latest posts

Back