Secret Santa for NAILS 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Santa was checking his list of naughty and nice and found a name he recognized ... MRS. CLAUS! It turns out that not ALL of those deliveries to the North Pole have been for toy parts - Mrs. Claus has a serious addiction to NAIL POLISH!

In the spirit of marriages everywhere, Santa has decided to provide an outlet for all her friends on MuT to share their addiction with their nail friends: Announcing the FIRST ever MuT Secret Santa for NAILS!

Elves assigned to help him in this massive task of satisfying nail addiction at Christmastime will be @magicalmom and @angismith!

The rules are the exact same as for MuT's Secret Santa 2013 with the exception of lowering the price limit to $20 USD and PM'ing @magicalmom with your information.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

Here are the rules:
Secret Santa for NAILS 2013 rules:
Sign ups for Secret Santa for NAILS will begin November 1, 2013 and last through November 15, 2013. This is a two week window to sign up. (May be extended to November 22, 2013 depending on how many people sign up.)

After signing up please PRIVATE MESSAGE @magicalmom your personal information (name, address and country) no later than November 15, 2013 so your info can be shared with your Secret Santa on November 16, 2013. Your Secret Santa will be assigned to you on that date.

Please indicate if you're unable to ship to a foreign country.

If you have an allergies please make sure to let @magicalmom know in your PM so your Secret Santa can be informed.

Gifts must be sent out between December 1, 2013 and December 15, 2013. This gives members approximately a two week window to shop or place an order. (If deadline is extended this will also be extended several days. To be determined.)

Shipping priority is not mandatory but for most it may be the best option since it includes a tracking #. If you use Paypal to ship there are 1st class options that may be less expensive and will typically include free tracking.

A tracking # is not mandatory when mailing within the US to another US address however it is highly recommended for your own records. If shipping from the post office and you ship 1st class I think it's an 80 cent add on. (It's part of Paypal's shipping option.) You don't have to give the gift recipient the tracking # as it's more for your own records. Note: International traders, tracking may or may be available.

Total gift value should be approximately $20 (give or take $5).

Item(s) must be NEW and never used, swatched or opened.

Open to international traders HOWEVER note that gift receiver is responsible for any import fees, duties or taxes (if any). Also international shipping takes longer - up to 12 weeks depending on where the person lives and how it was mailed.

Once you sign up please do not back out as it will cause problems with the assignment list.

Please identify your USERNAME to the person you're giving a gift to avoid any confusion.

General rules:
Members who participate must have a minimum of 50 posts.
Must be a member of MUT for at least one month (since October 1, 2013).
Members must be in good standing with no serious infractions and/or no negative trade ratings.

Enjoy the process and happy stalking and shopping!
Love, Santa

made the names live linked for easier access to PMs.

Go Santa!  Go Santa!

*happy elf dance*

Can't wait to see the awesome polishes, ladies!  
xmas.gif

Wheeeee! A beautiful surprise on a beautiful Saturday morning!

Will totally be signing up. 

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! 

Quote: Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wheeeee! A beautiful surprise on a beautiful Saturday morning!

Will totally be signing up. 

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! 

Quote: Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  AWETASTICAL!!!!! I'M SO IN!!!!! 
ninja.gif
xmas.gif
bandit.gif

Yeah! And Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you, too, tgooberbutt!

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, DonnaD! Can you help spread the word?
Sorry, didn't mean to exclude anyone ... can you all please help spread the good cheer? I would love to see this become a blockbuster list!

Yay, yay, yay! I'm bouncing in my, well, on my, bed! This is so exciting. Hmm maybe I should update my totally boring blank profile... I was thinking a nail Santa would be awesome. Thanks girls!

Quote: Originally Posted by Monika1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yay, yay, yay! I'm bouncing in my, well, on my, bed! This is so exciting. Hmm maybe I should update my totally boring blank profile... I was thinking a nail Santa would be awesome. Thanks girls!
Hehe! I just realized I don't even have my OWN profile filled in ... that would help our Secret Santas A LOT!

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in. Picked up a cute little bottle at Ulta yesterday in anticipation.
I wish we had an Ulta near us .... or maybe I don't! LOL! Talk about being broke!

Maybe not, I need to find a high end polish. Aaaahh I know just the one!

I wish we had an Ulta near us .... or maybe I don't! LOL! Talk about being broke!
I spend way too much money at Ulta! I have a bunch of items in my cart just waiting to see if they do another 10x reward points day this month.

I spend way too much money at Ulta! I have a bunch of items in my cart just waiting to see if they do another 10x reward points day this month.
I wish our area did points. The just do the rewards levels. I don't even want to tell what level I'm on.

I actually like the online better than the store. It's easier to figure out the best deals. When I go in I get distracted by all of the shiny things. And then next thing you know, there goes $100.

Latest posts

Back