Need hair color sugestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I went to get my hair colored today, and wanted a violet red color. Well, we went through the entire process and my hair looks EXACTLY the same in normal lighting, and only has a very slight tint in direct light. Needless to say, I am quite disappointed, but the stylist was very nice and she didn't charge me because she doesn't know what went wrong.

Anyway, because this color didn't work, we're going to do a different color next time, and she's going to lift some color from my hair so there will be a change for sure.

So...what color do you think would look good on me?

Here's a pic:

My undertones are actually a lot more yellow than this shows...this pic is from the summer when I tended to be redder from the heat.

Thanks!

Anyone?

I'm going in first thing tomorrow morning, and I want to have it figured out before I go in.

That is true. You have to have your natural hair color lifted a lot of times so that the hair dye will adhere to your hair strand. I do not have any experience on doing it on myself, but from what my hair stylists tell me, if you have lighter hair color, the easier you'll get your hair colored.

I think the purple will look good on you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Save a number of photos that you like. Hairdressers know best what color suits you.

Hope this helps. Good luck! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love the purple, but because it didn't work, I'm thinking I'll do something else. Even my stylist is leery of trying the purple again.

Latest posts

Back