Yuzen Winter 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my invite a few days ago as well--I am EXTREMELY happy about this. Anybody have any ideas as to what they'll include? I'm hoping for some shampoo and/or conditioner because I'm almost out, and I also always love to get body lotion!

I got my invite a few days ago as well--I am EXTREMELY happy about this. Anybody have any ideas as to what they'll include? I'm hoping for some shampoo and/or conditioner because I'm almost out, and I also always love to get body lotion!
http://www.yuzenbox.com/brands/I think they have listed the products on the website! They all sound great! I'm wondering how large the products will be?

I just signed up too! I never went on the wait list but saw they had opened up subscriptions so I signed up. I'm very excited to get this after seeing the product list online. I wonder when they will ship out??

I've been thinking about signing up. I was just wondering, though, why is the first product in that link marked as "not included in all boxes"? Is that something they do often? Is it only a few lucky people or, like 1/2? Is there another product I'm not seeing that again, not all, but the others who didn't get the first might get?

Quote: Originally Posted by Sleepymel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've been thinking about signing up. I was just wondering, though, why is the first product in that link marked as "not included in all boxes"? Is that something they do often? Is it only a few lucky people or, like 1/2? Is there another product I'm not seeing that again, not all, but the others who didn't get the first might get?
If past boxes are any indication, it just means that some people will get that item and others will get something equally nice. Usually the substitute item is listed a little later. 

I unsubscribed from Yuzen but will be lurking to see what everyone gets. I've enjoyed the boxes, but the quarterly format just isn't for me. The snack for this box looks amazing though, I was tempted to stay just for that. 

If past boxes are any indication, it just means that some people will get that item and others will get something equally nice. Usually the substitute item is listed a little later.  I unsubscribed from Yuzen but will be lurking to see what everyone gets. I've enjoyed the boxes, but the quarterly format just isn't for me. The snack for this box looks amazing though, I was tempted to stay just for that. 
Good to know! I thought maybe only some people would get that item and others would just miss out.

I'm super excited for this, too. I feel like I've been on the wait list forever. 

From the Yuzen facebook page... it sounds like the quarterly box will ship in early November and there will also be a gift box in November (probably for December delivery).

#Yuzenbox is now open for new subscribers for our Winter box! Sign up now to get your first box sent to you early next month. Our gift box option will be opening in November too. Thank you all so much for your patience. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't been charged for the winter box.  Anyone else still waiting to be charged?  I'm concerned since some boxes have shipped.

Latest posts

Back