Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
greeneyedfoxxx

Yuzen Winter 2013 Box

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deareux View Post
 

I'm still on the fence with this one. One one hand, it looks really good but on the other hand I don't need anymore natural products. v.v

Natural as opposed to what? That's not meant to sound 'snarky'. I just don't understand what you mean. I haven't looked at the list so maybe if I did I would understand your comment better.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs28 View Post
 

Natural as opposed to what? That's not meant to sound 'snarky'. I just don't understand what you mean. I haven't looked at the list so maybe if I did I would understand your comment better.    

I thought Yuzen was a natural/eco type of box (or maybe I'm getting it mixed up). I have a lot of my own natural/eco beauty and home items, not to mention I already make my own natural products. So right now, I don't need any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deareux View Post
 

I thought Yuzen was a natural/eco type of box (or maybe I'm getting it mixed up). I have a lot of my own natural/eco beauty and home items, not to mention I already make my own natural products. So right now, I don't need any more.

I may be sorely disappointed then. I was under the impression that it was more of a relaxation box and the stuff that was in it was stuff to pamper yourself and help you relax. Uh-oh!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs28 View Post
 

I may be sorely disappointed then. I was under the impression that it was more of a relaxation box and the stuff that was in it was stuff to pamper yourself and help you relax. Uh-oh!! :)

 

Here, you can see past box contents at MSA

 

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/category/yuzen

 

A lot of the goods are pampering though. They've sent stuff like candles, chocolate/candy, spa items, etc. It's more of an eco/spa type box, but still good for pampering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deareux View Post
 

 

Here, you can see past box contents at MSA

 

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/category/yuzen

 

A lot of the goods are pampering though. They've sent stuff like candles, chocolate/candy, spa items, etc. It's more of an eco/spa type box, but still good for pampering.

Thanks! That's where I found out about the box.  To me, the review and the products scream pampering and spa with eco friendly products. I guess it goes to show you how different peoples' perceptions, taste, and wants can be.  What would be in your "perfect" box?

Did you decide if you are going to sign up yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks! That's where I found out about the box.  To me, the review and the products scream pampering and spa with eco friendly products. I guess it goes to show you how different peoples' perceptions, taste, and wants can be.  What would be in your "perfect" box? Did you decide if you are going to sign up yet? 
My perfect box would probably exist if Sephora curated their own box. In my dreams. What about you? I don't think I'll be getting this one. There's other subs I'm considering plus there's stuff I want to buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanys View Post
 

Please post pictures!


It's being delivered while I'm at work :( But as soon as I get home at 7 I'll put some up!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine will either be here today or tomorrow. Sometimes my local post office doesn't update as out for delivery so I can't tell. Either way I'm excited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm contemplating calling in sick to work so I can be home when my box gets there, I don't have a problem, right? :doze:
No, no problem at all!! You need a day for yourself to ENJOY the contents of the box!!! I just checked my tracking on my box was delivered to my house today. I can't wait to get home. I might have this box and a glossy box at home waiting for me!! So exciting! OH and I might have a box from PSMH too. To replace my stitch six gift card that they sent. I'm too small to fit into any of their clothes and couldn't use the gift card. So they're sending me a necklace instead. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs28 View Post


No, no problem at all!! You need a day for yourself to ENJOY the contents of the box!!!

I just checked my tracking on my box was delivered to my house today. I can't wait to get home. I might have this box and a glossy box at home waiting for me!! So exciting! OH and I might have a box from PSMH too. To replace my stitch six gift card that they sent. I'm too small to fit into any of their clothes and couldn't use the gift card. So they're sending me a necklace instead. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!


haha I was wondering what you meant when you said you would have a Must Have box, I can't wait for my November box to get here... even though it won't be here for like another 2 weeks :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is exciting!! I am interested in what necklace they send you. I'm a dingaling and lost my stitch fix card. I did get a cute swim coverup and earrings from shoptiques.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Yuzen Facebook account states that Winter boxes are being prepped now and billing will occur between Nov 5 - Nov 10.  I wonder what box the people are getting who got them delivered today.  Please share.  Maybe it's an early Winter box (for people that signed up recently)... or maybe it's some other box... I'm very curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanys View Post
 

The Yuzen Facebook account states that Winter boxes are being prepped now and billing will occur between Nov 5 - Nov 10.  I wonder what box the people are getting who got them delivered today.  Please share.  Maybe it's an early Winter box (for people that signed up recently)... or maybe it's some other box... I'm very curious.

I just got mine today, and I don't believe I signed up early? I checked my e-mail and I signed up October 13!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdoerr View Post
 

I just got mine today, and I don't believe I signed up early? I checked my e-mail and I signed up October 13!

You were probably charged that same day, or around that timeframe.  I've gotten Yuzen the last couple of quarters and haven't been billed for the Winter box yet.  I watched an unboxing video online from someone that got their box today and it's the box I expected from the "brands" listing on the Yuzen website.

 

Totally happy for the people that got their box.  I think it's a bit bizarre that boxes are being "prepped" according to their facebook post today!  I don't recall them shipping in rounds before; they must have prepped a grouping of boxes and shipped them to people that were already billed.  The box looks great - I'm excited to receive it later this month!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got mine today. It's my first and it's nice, but it seems underwhelming compared to the previous one's I've seen. A lot of the prducts seem like sample sizes (disapointed the mask is a foil.) Maybe I'm just hard to please, lol. The mint cups were tasty, tho.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my first yuzen box today and I loooove it! Exactly what I needed after an otherwise crummy day!

 

 

700

 

 

I love anything rose-scented so the Jurlique and Level candle were awesome. Surprisingly I like the aromatherapy roll. The mist, foot lotion, nail polish and gold dust might go for trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!


About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

×