Secret Santa wish lists

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since everyone here has access to the signatures I'm thinking to make it easier for your Secret Santa if each person created a new list and link it to the signature. (See mine below as an example.)

To create a list:

1. Click on your username at the top right of your screen (on PC/desktop version).
  2. Scroll down to near the bottom. You'll see Your Forum Signature then below that Your Lists. Click on Create a new list.
  3. Title it "My Secret Santa Wish List". List type can be set to anything, mine is set to makeup but that's just the default since this is the first time we're using the lists for a different reason than how it was originally intended.
  4. Click on Submit.
  5. Add pictures and add content. If you want to add the Secret Santa girl image to be your default list pic here is the url for it:
    https://www.makeuptalk.com/image/id/1485810

Because the list items are tied to items in the Reviews database if what you want to add is NOT showing up PM me the item so I can add it to the database. Newer products will most likely not be in the database.

If you don't want to create a list you can use the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and list your wanted items there and link to the signature as well. Which ever way works for you. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> To create a classified specifically for Secret Santa (SS) or Secret Santa NAILS (SSN) go to the Buy/Sell/Trade section of MakeupTalk. Since we no longer limited members to have only two open classifieds if you want to create one list specifically for the SS and one for SSN select B/S/T Nails.  I would suggest to make it easier for your Secret Santa to find to preface the title SECRET SANTA.

So let's start with creating a classified for those new to the classified section of MUT. Since this is specific for SS/SSN we'll use the WANTED drop down.

Here's mine as an example:

Of course it can be added to the signatures (see below).

Back