Dare to Be: A Disco Diva! (December 29th - January 8th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Time to let you inner Diva out and partay! To go with the New Years vibe, this one should be fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll post some inspirational pics in a sec :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bet there is going to be a LOT of glitter in this one! :icon_chee

Great pick!

sonja20.jpg

B000059T6T.01.MZZZZZZZ.gif
ritchie_family.jpg

studio54_link.jpg

saturday-night-fever.jpg

tony_and_stephanie.jpg

17235__moore3_l.jpg
boogie_nights_two_lead_203x152.jpg

Heather_Graham.jpg

Oooh. Maybe I can get in on a challenge, finally....I'm off until next Tuesday. I just have find an inspiration!! Nice look Charms!

This is so cool. Since I actually have time to do this I think I'm going to try it. I might as well because I'm home for the holidays and my parents have a digital camera.

cool pick!!!

Charmaine - you are soooo pretty!!! :icon_love Very disco-like, love the hair, the earing and the bright makeup!!!:clap Love it!

This is so cool. Since I actually have time to do this I think I'm going to try it. I might as well because I'm home for the holidays and my parents have a digital camera.

very nice charmaine :clap ofcourse it is diva-ish!!! some people are born divas. and you are one of them :icon_chee

You are amazing Charmine!!!beautiful,..:icon_smil ,....Hey MUSIC",....:icon_bigg

Wow I love this D2B!! Great choice!!!

Charmaine you look beautiful I love it!!:icon_chee

great job charms!!!

just an FYI though: this one is olny 1 1/2 weeks. we're getting the DTB back on track and having them end on Sunday night and the new one starts on Mondays

Back