Sign in to follow this  
Sumayyah

Going on a Serious No-Buy!

Ok, so I just did another Ulta haul... and now I need a serious no-buy!  Here is what I got on my farewell haul:

Three Butter nail polishes (Fizzy Pop, Fiver, and British Racing Green)

One Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo Liter

One Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner Liter

A mini Benefit Erase Paste

One Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment

Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops

Mario Badescu Chamomile Eye Cream

Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream

Nyx Matte Lipstick in Angel

Nyx Round Case Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie

Ok, so NO MORE!  Here are my rules for my MUCH needed no-buy:

1.  I can only keep my Ipsy, Birchbox and Lip Factory subscriptions.  The rest are all skips or cancels until Jan. 1.

2.  The only thing I'm allowed to buy is a new concealer since I am almost out.

3. My mani/pedis are limited to one a month.

4. No more clothes, accessories, or shoes.

5. I can only get my brows done twice until Jan. 1. (They really don't grow in that fast.)

6. No more Bath and Body Works or Victorias Secret trips unless it is to ONLY use up a freebie coupon but can't buy anything!

7. No more Ulta trips UNLESS I'm with my bestie but then I CAN'T buy anything :(

8. I must attempt to use up as much as I can or give it away.

Hopefully, this should help.  I need to get my bestie on board with this!  It always helps to have a friend help you resist durning a no-buy period.  If anyone else is going on a no-buy I'd love to hear your rules and how you are doing!  Did I miss a rule that would help?  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• As per my opinion, here are some ways to treat thin hair :-  Use gentle hair products. Use heat-free styling techniques.  Massage  scalp with nutritional oil. Try hair growth treatment Lower your stress.  Eat more protein.   Hope it helps you !!
    • Microdermabrasion Blackhead Remover Vacuum Suction Skin Care Tool Grab your Discounted Microdermabrasion Blackhead Remover Vacuum Suction Skin Care Tool 🌟Most Trusted Products🌟 Functions:  ✅Remove Blackhead, deeply clean face.  ✅For acne, pimple skin treatment.  ✅Treatment for the dry skin.  ✅Treatment for the sagging skin and wrinkle, skin Rejuvenation.  ✅Treatment for the stain and dull skin, reduce skin hyper pigmentation. Advantages:  ✅Massaging and lifting, the suction is bigger than traditional comedo suction probes.  ✅Four levels, suitable for different skin.  ✅Four suction heads, fit for different function and skin.  ✅Rechargeable with USB , easy and convenient to use.  ✅With light on the machine head, easy for you to see your skin clearly. Installation steps: Put the cotton into the filter, and then install the cover. Choose the suitable working and install it.  How to use:  ✅Wash your face, and use wet towel to clean it.  ✅Press ON/OFF to turn on the machine, set the speed.  ✅Operate it near the skin. Note: it is recommended not to stay in the same place for 2 seconds. Buy Now : https://www.ziloshop.com/collections/beauty-personal-care/products/microdermabrasion-blackhead-remover-vacuum-suction-skin-care-tool

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook