Crossdresser in Southern California seeking female friends who love makeup, dressing up, shopping, helping each other look beautiful, etc.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new here and live in So. Calif.  I am a white male and on occasion I crossdress as a female and I adore women who love makeup, dressing up, shopping, being feminine, etc.  I have grown up admiring females and their freedom to be able to be so expressive and artistic with clothes, makeup, hair, shoes, purses, lingerie, accessories, jewelry, heels, etc. On and on.  I think femininity is cool. At an early age as a boy I was adventurous enough to try on some girls clothes and became hooked.  Everything is so pretty.   I think I love dressing up as a female as much as any female does.  When I dress up I love to go all out 100% to look like a female.  It is so interesting and fun.  A great way to express my feminine self.  I do understand and can relate to women so much more than other guys.   I think the women who love makeup, clothes, etc. are artists because it is so creative and unlimited on how women can look when dressing up.  Women are wonderful.  I would love to be able to have some female friends who would be open to my dressing up side.  I am very open, easy to get along with, not selfish, giving, caring, forgiving,  sincere, many interests, love trying new things, etc.  I love to do things for women.  I like shopping with women too, to help out and give opinions and advice for each other.  I wish more women would see the fun in a person like me. Are you just curious?  I am open to all women and will welcome you as a friend.  There is much more to me if you would care to inquire. I can be a regular guy too.  Think of it, a guy friend and girl friend rolled into one.

I wish I knew you in real life! We would be awesome shopping partners. Most of my male friends cannot care any less for clothing or beauty, so it'd be really nice to have someone who appreciates the same things. Plus, finding cool outfits for you sounds like a really fun time.

Hi Deareux,

How are you?  Thank you for being understanding.  Yes I do appreciate all things women do. It is so awesome to learn. Seems like unlimited learning about things too.  Yes shopping would be so fun.  I would love to help out as well as someone helping me to look my best too.  Gee,  hope most women here are open like you.  Where is Gotham City?  I am just learning to get around on this site and make friends.

I'm great! I think you'll really like it here, everyone here are wonderful! There are a few men here too. MUT is a great place to learn new things and discover great products and deals. Gotham City is a fictional city in the Batman universe. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm in Texas, I'm female, NOT looking for anything romantic or sexual, but would like to have a male crossdressing friend who might just like to have someone to e-mail for support or to ask questions about dressing up/make-up/etc.

Hi from Sunny Buffalo! I wish you were here now because I'd love going for coffee and a trip to the lipstick counter with someone like you! I'd like to be your penpal too. Blessed be!

How are you?  Yes fun helping to pick out lipstick and things with a woman.  We can be pen pals. How do I send you my email address without others seeing it?

How are you?  Yes fun helping to pick out lipstick and things with a woman.  We can be pen pals. How do I send you my email address without others seeing it?
Hi, I apologize for very nearly missing this thread! I just had carpal tunnel surgery in one of my hands yesterday morning. I hurt like heck and have been spending a lot of time asleep, though I managed to make a few random comments from time to time. You can make a private message by clicking on a person's username. That should give you the option to send a message, and from there you can leave someone your email without the whole world getting hold of it!

What part of So Cal are you in if you don't mind me asking? I am just a few weeks off from moving back to Long Beach Cali and will be in need or new buddies.

Latest posts

Back