**SPOILERS*** November 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally decided to take the plunge and sign up for my birthday month.  This will be my first box and super excited!

Quote: Originally Posted by Canny Charlene /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Finally decided to take the plunge and sign up for my birthday month.  This will be my first box and super excited!
November is my (and hubby's) birthday month too! Hoping for some great presents!
birthday.gif

My last box before my subscription ends!  
icon_sad.gif
  Not sure I will resub due to the annoying price increase.

Quote: Originally Posted by Canny Charlene /img/forum/go_quote.gif
November is my b-day month too!
claps.gif

So this is highly vague and I apologize for that. I was looking at popsugars Facebook a few weeks ago and another company had just "mentioned" them and said they were super excited to team up with them to send a candle out to popsugar subscribers in November. I was really surprised to see that up on FB but had to drive to work before I could investigate. By the time I checked it was gone! PS most likely deleted. So things could change between then and now but I'm putting my money on a candle being in there.

Quote: Originally Posted by superhans /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So this is highly vague and I apologize for that. I was looking at popsugars Facebook a few weeks ago and another company had just "mentioned" them and said they were super excited to team up with them to send a candle out to popsugar subscribers in November. I was really surprised to see that up on FB but had to drive to work before I could investigate. By the time I checked it was gone! PS most likely deleted. So things could change between then and now but I'm putting my money on a candle being in there.
Hmm interesting

I saw the same thing!! I didn't mention it anywhere because they removed it so fast but it was Illume Candles.

Quote: Originally Posted by christinef /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I saw the same thing!! I didn't mention it anywhere because they removed it so fast but it was Illume Candles.
@christinef so glad you saw the same thing and I'm not crazy! I'm assuming they quickly deleted it because it was a spoiler, and Illume just didn't know the drill when they posted that?

@christinef so glad you saw the same thing and I'm not crazy! I'm assuming they quickly deleted it because it was a spoiler, and Illume just didn't know the drill when they posted that?
Ya that is what I was thinking. And it was posted before the October box was even released so seemed like they were getting a little too far ahead. I am excited though, I love candles!

They did a candle for birchbox a while back too! mine was red cedar and it smelled amazing. 

This is my last box, and i am bummed. i really disliked october though. idk what to do! 

Quote: Originally Posted by CurlyExpat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  November is my (and hubby's) birthday month too! Hoping for some great presents!
birthday.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ginmorel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  November is my b-day month too!
claps.gif

wish.gif
 An Illume candle would be awesome!   I've been dying to try their products... Fingers crossed
rocknroll2.gif

When was the last time we received nail polish? I have this suspicion that it's due soon. A set of individual baking dishes/tins would be really neat! I keep thinking about getting some (I have a small batch baking cookbook that calls for their use) but never quite get around to it. Any candle I receive (from any source) has to be rehomed due to my monster infestation. A paraffin hand treatment would be fantastic! My hands have started getting really dry already, so I'm always looking for things to help with that. I know there was one more thing that occurred to me earlier, and now I can't remember what it was!

Latest posts

Back