Daily Photo Challenge: Favorite subscription box item? [closed/ended]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

We are running a series of fun photo challenges this week! Each day will have a separate theme and one lucky lady can win a $20 Sephora gift certificate! A photo of your all-time favorite subscription box product and why you like it so much? 

Upload a photo of the product in this thread and we'll select a random winner next week. We'll announce tomorrow's photo challenge theme in a new thread that we'll post here tomorrow, so check back tomorrow or subscribe to this forum to stay updated.

Good luck!

The MakeupTalk Team

Sweepstakes Rules

Got a Benetint sample from my Birchbox subscription!

I had tried a lot of lip stains already but this one is the best! Some stains leave patchy and dry appearance on the lips, but this one doesn't. This tint makes my lips naturally rosy! Thinking of buying a full sized one.

getting this sample of suki exfoliator from birchbox during the summer changed my life.

my face has never felt as clean as it did after using this, just no other exfoliator has compared. that says a lot because my skin is naturally oily, and i live in a very humid area, so this stuff works hard. before i even finished my sample, i went out and made an order from the BB shop for a full-size. after 3 months of using it, my jar nearly empty and i'm already planning on buying more!

oh, and also, the lemongrass extract smells AMAZING.

I received a foil sample of Amika's Nourishing Mask in my first Birchbox in May. It had really great reviews and I held on to it for a special occasion where I required hair awesomeness. I used it before I did my hair for a wedding in June. I immediately fell in love. It left my hair feeling super soft and smooth. My dry frizzy hair actually looked healthy! And it smells absolutely fantastic. A gentle scent that stay on your hair. I couldn't stop touching my tresses. I was smitten with the magical hair mask, but it's $40 for a full size container. I was chatting in the forums and raving about how amazing it is, along with fellow MUTs, when one lovely lady posted that it was apart of a sites annual liter sale! I happily went off and purchased two full sized containers for less than $13 each!

Model Co Lip Gloss in Strip Tease. Love the smell, the handy mirror and I love that it tones down some brighter lipsticks so that I can wear them during the day.

My favorite subscription box product so far has been UD Revolution Lipstick, I recieved a mini in Anarchy. I loved the formula so much I bought a full size in Venom & paid full price. (Which I rarely do for lipstick)

Vasanti BrightenUp! 

This is the best scrub/microderm-in-a-tube that I've tried. For reference, I've tried Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant, Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish, Miracle Skin Transformer Hydroactive Microderm, St. Ives Apricot Scrub and Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser. Also, I have combination-oily skin.

The micro-crystals are evenly-sized and densely packed. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth (never tight or burned). My complexion is visibly brightened after a single use. Finally, I appreciate that it is 99% natural, paraben-free and sulfate-free.

I love this product so much that I've traded for 4 of these samples!

So many great birchbox finds but these are hands down my all time favorite. I've been pounding the MUT trades pavement to get my hands on as many as possible! I didn't get a chance to purchase them when they were in stock at the BB shop. I. Am. Obsessed.

Mine has to be 100% Pure Coconut lotion (sampled via ketchup packet from Birchbox). It smells like pie, people! I'm in my happy place when I put this stuff on and it's a dry skinned girls best friend. It's got that perfect balance between a lotion and a body butter.

Kinda hard to pick but I would definitely have to say: URBAN DECAY'S REVOLUTION LIPSTICKS!

I received my 1st one in my Ipsy's bag in the shade 69; weird name but such a gorgeous red. I then got Anarchy through a swap, Catfight at Sephora and ordered a Venom during the Ipsy deal. They are so creamy, pigmented, long lasting, and moisturizing that they've become one of my favorite lipstick. Plus, Urban Decay is one of my favorite brands to use :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't wait to pick up a few more even though they are a bit too expensive.

I'd love to have Venom! I think this was such a great thing that ipsy sent out!

Kinda hard to pick but I would definitely have to say: URBAN DECAY'S REVOLUTION LIPSTICKS! I received my 1st one in my Ipsy's bag in the shade 69; weird name but such a gorgeous red. I then got Anarchy through a swap, Catfight at Sephora and ordered a Venom during the Ipsy deal. They are so creamy, pigmented, long lasting, and moisturizing that they've become one of my favorite lipstick. Plus, Urban Decay is one of my favorite brands to use :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't wait to pick up a few more even though they are a bit too expensive.

The Liz Earle Cleanser with the Muslin cloth is absolutely amazing. This is the only cleanser I have ever used that doesn't make my skin feel tight. The Muslin cloth exfoliates beautifully and its very gentle!

I think it's gotta be my Philip B. Maui Wowie Beach Mist from the Blush Mystery Box! It seems soo good & gets my hair super texturized. Even better, my first bottle was defective (the spray nozzle didn't work) so they sent me a replacement & I figured out I could take off the top of the malfunctioning one & now I have a replacement!! 
wizard.gif

my favorite thing from a sub box was from my now defunct birchbox sub - this was when they sent me good stuff

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint

they sent a tiny teeny sample, but it did last for a few days and it was the right shade!!   A little goes a long way!!

I have an oil slick from my forehead, down my nose and onto my chin.  This stuff works!!  I hate using a heavy foundation because I will break out and a powder is great, but not enough coverage (unless I cake it on).  I just use a nickle sized amount and I get great coverage

Love, Love this product.

For months I had been trying to find my HG CC Cream.  Thanks to BB, I finally accomplished this over the summer!!!!!!  I never would have thought it would be the SUpergoop CC Cream, but this stuff is amazing!!!!  It goes on like liquid poweder and keeps shine at bay ALL day!

Still time to enter! One lucky person will win a $20 gift card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back