Slashed arm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to makeup and just wanted some feedback on some special effects work I have been playing around with , forgive the messy work as I haven't really got the proper special effects makeup x

That looks good! What did you use? I've been wanting to try and mess around with special effects. Just the other day I saw something by mehron and it creates wrinkles, perfect for scars!

That is so freaky.  I wish I could do those kind of things my 7 year old little girl wants to be a zombie for Halloween.  She wants a bloody face with an eye popping out.  I have no idea how I am going to create that.

I

That looks good! What did you use? I've been wanting to try and mess around with special effects. Just the other day I saw something by mehron and it creates wrinkles, perfect for scars![/quote Thankyou! is suprisingly easy to do,I tore long strips of tissues and made the edges look more jagged, then glued then onto the arm in layers (liquid latex is ideal but you can google substitutes for non sensitive skin) once that's dry you tear it with some tweezers or a small pair of scissors and begin painting (I used a face painting sponge and a mixture of weakened acrylic paints ) *acrylic paints arent great for skin try facepaints or sfx makeup* yeah I've heard mehron is brilliant for creating small burns !x

That is so freaky.  I wish I could do those kind of things my 7 year old little girl wants to be a zombie for Halloween.  She wants a bloody face with an eye popping out.  I have no idea how I am going to create that.
Thankyou and yeah that is a tricky one the popping eye would be extremely difficult without a proper Sfx kit, you could try doing a 'dead look ' using black grey and purple eyeshadows to make the face quite dark, and then just apply fake blood in areas ?x

Latest posts

Back