Maybelline Haul plus Sephora Beauty Blender

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had accumulated a bunch of CVS extracare card dollars, so I decided it was time to update my foundation look. I decided to go with Maybelline, because I have their eyeshadow palettes and I absolutely love them!

So... what I ended up getting was the new FitMe foundation, FitMe concealer, Dream fresh BB cream, and color Whisper lipstick. I also stopped by Sephora and got a beauty blender, because I was previously using my hands to blend in my foundation.

I'm excited to use it all tomorrow! Has anyone else gotten any of these Maybelline products? How are you liking them? Also, anyone with the beauty blender, how do you clean it? I know I can rinse it with water, but what else?

So.. I tried the FitMe Foundation and I hated it. This was my first time using a non-liquid foundation. You know those little, invisible hairs that cover your face (baby fine, again not visible). Well, this foundation just coated those and didn't really smooth onto my skin (I used the beauty blender to blend it in). It made my face look dry, but it wasn't-- It was just that those little hairs became weirdly coated.

However, I did like the concealer. The color whisper lipstick was amazing! The color was nude night. Haven't used the dream fresh bb cream yet.

For the beauty blender there is a special cleanser you can buy. Otherwise, you can just use a mild shampoo and rinse well. It may not last as long on shampoo, but it is an option if you plan to replace it.

Latest posts

Back