Favorite holiday sets from Sephora

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a $10 gift card and a 20% f&f code I'm not sure what to order.

Any suggestions? I tend to go for the sets because you can usually get a good deal on a ton of products.

I tend to go to the search bar and type:  Sephora Favorites.  Right now they have 12 "value" sets that give you the opportunity to try multiple brands & products at a reasonable price.  The Super Stars for $75 is a huge mix of many items and with your 20% off code ($15 off) plus the $10 off - the price is right!!!  Have fun!

I really like the Marc Jacob's holiday set, even though it is a bit pricey. The OCC lip tar mini set is cool too! :)

I just got the Sephora Favorites from JCP and really liked it. It is more than worth the money, everything in it is full size I believe. And just one item costs more than the entire set. It has Nars Orgasm/Bronzer which is awesome, OCC Lip in Strumpet, Stila Foundation, UD in mushroom and another color (duo single shadow container) and I can't remember what else! And I just went to look for the set and can't find it, I'm going crazy!!  Too much makeup! Arggg, anyway, anything you buy will be wonderful, but I would definitely go for a set that gives you the most for your $$. Good luck and let us know what you chose!!

Back