Blog advertising

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girls I am new to all this blogging stuff, I love writing my beauty blog and I use Facebook and twitter, I just wondered how else you advertise your blog??

only thing i would at to mdbonline would be to put your best posts on reddit, its always been a good traffic source for me.

Create a Google+ account just for your blog and start adding all your Google+ friends to your blog account. Create a Google+ page for your blog. Join every beauty community on Google+ and start making posts in the communities about your new blog posts. I am doing this with my blog and I've gotten some followers to my Google+ blog page.

Social media mostly. It can be overwhelming to manage many accounts, so I use Twitter, Facebook and Google plus for now I am planing to add pintrest and instagram soon. Also, I am looking into social bookmaking as may people recommend it. I tried to submit my blog to blog directories a while ago, but it did not bring much traffic.

Back