Sign in to follow this  
evildrporkchop

Sample Society November 2013 (Spoilers!)

I just signed up today, and nothing is showing in my Order History yet about what kit I'm getting.  Do any of you know how long that takes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by annifer View Post

I just signed up today, and nothing is showing in my Order History yet about what kit I'm getting.  Do any of you know how long that takes?

I ordered mine on Thursday, and mine showed up the next day. I would just keep checking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdoerr View Post

I ordered mine on Thursday, and mine showed up the next day. I would just keep checking!

Ok thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 View Post

Ann, how do you know which Kit you get and what does that mean??

Go to your order history, it will tell with Kit you are receiving. There are different varieties, each kit will have different samples (minus the two spoilers already posted in this thread, candle & something else). 

Ann, thank you so much! I am new to Makeup talk so I appreciate the help! Also new to Popsugar and Sample Society! You are very appreciated! Found out Kit A! What ever that means! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 View Post

Thanks Rachal! Thought it was Ann ??? Who answered me. So what ever I said to Ann I say to you! You are appreciated! Thank you! Kit A I am!

No problem! If you want to know what's in the kit, click below! 

Borghese skin brightening sample (in each kit)

A mini Illume candle (in each kit)

Jane Iredale Lip Balm

Annick Goutal Eau d' Hadrian

Murad pore minimize

I'm Kit B! I want spoileeeeerss!!! LOL it's my first box and I'M SOOOOO EXCITEEEED! :scream3:

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindzebra View Post

Is Kit A usually the best box? And by best, I mean the one that most people were wanting.

Or is it random?

I've been subbed for about a year, I really think the boxes are based on how long you have subbed so that you don't receive duplicates.

And the box letters are pretty random in my experience.

Well, I'm Kit B, but I don't have any information on what Kit B contains yet.  It does say that scheduled delivery is tomorrow, so I think I'm going to be a good girl and actually stop trying to hunt down my spoilers (despite really, REALLY wanting to) and wait the day and have it be a surprise :)  Eeek, this will be a first.

Mine is supposed to be delivered today!   And let me apologize for not hiding my kit a information as a" spoiler".... it was a newbie mistake.  Just SO excited.

Haha, this is a spoiler thread!  You don't have to hide it!  :)

Also, is that your eye or a picture you like?  If you did that makeup, you're amazing.