Fabletics Workout Clothes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Fabletics yet? It's Kate Hudson's workout clothing monthly service. It looks promising. Not sure I want a monthly subscription to workout clothes though. I read about this in the Shape magazine and according to the article the pieces are designed to be worn all day long, not just for working out which of course most workout clothes are that way. I usually buy mine from Forever21 or Target.

I decided to try it and ordered an outfit. I'm interested in seeing how this goes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Reija /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I decided to try it and ordered an outfit. I'm interested in seeing how this goes.
I'm definitely interested in it because I'm a fan of Ellie and have a fair amount of their stuff that I did reviews on. I think the Fabletics looks great and would really like to hear your thoughts once you receive it!

Just for onlookers, you can skip every month, it's probably less of a hassle than calling to cancel. Free shipping, plus you can get 3 item sets for a bit more. I like the value and I am hoping that Ellie develops some offers to counter it! Like bringing back free shipping and offering a jacket plus another item for more than the 49.95 a month.

I just cancelled Ellie and interested in trying Fabletics. Even though I liked the clothing I got from Ellie, I like the idea of being able to skip multiple months in a row and free shipping.

can you not skip multiple months in a row with ellie? i didn't realize that? i'm not a subscriber! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i am, however, wearing ellie pants right now. i like both. i think i prefer ellie's fabric but as i said, i REALLY prefer the value on fabletics! just an FYI, if you find someone's referral link, you will prob get a half off offer.

I tried fabletics. I was going to just take advantage of the half off offer and then cancel, but the clothes are so nice! I'm going to order a few more months I think. Even my husband was impressed with the quality and urged me to order more, and he usually doesn't even pay much attention to the clothes I wear. I was interested in trying Ellie, but now hearing what you all have to say I'll probably wait.

I'm glad to hear you like the quality and the clothes. I can't wait to get the first order! I was considering Ellie also but went with Fabletics instead.

Quote: Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  can you not skip multiple months in a row with ellie? i didn't realize that? i'm not a subscriber! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i am, however, wearing ellie pants right now. i like both. i think i prefer ellie's fabric but as i said, i REALLY prefer the value on fabletics! just an FYI, if you find someone's referral link, you will prob get a half off offer.
As far as I know, you can skip a month, by emailing, but the next month after that you have get something.

How do the quality of the clothes compare to Lululemon? Particularly their Luon pants? 

Also, I communicated with a customer service rep AND through their Twitter account because it confused me that I could find the same item (same color/size) available as a separate but when I tried to get that item in an outfit then it showed as unavailable. (At this point none of the outfits with leggings, either long or short, are available in my size.) It didn't make sense to me since in all those cases it was the pant product that would be unavailable whereas the tops were all in my size. The only reason I could understand this was if they had pre-packed the outfits and had a limited combination for each. (Which, IMO, seems a little weird, wouldn't it make sense to just grab the pants that are clearly available with a separate purchase?) The first agent didn't seem to understand my confusion at all. The second one made some indication that the pant in that size was just sold out in that outfit. I still think it's strange.

The most helpful info I got was that they release new styles on the 1st so I'm going to check back then and hope I can find outfits in my size.

I love my Fabletics! Just opened my October order and was so excited!

I love the quality, the order did come with the bra (not pictured).  I wanted to order in September, but I wasn't sure and by the time I finally clicked, they were out of everything in my size :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm excited for Novembers outfits, I do like Ellie, because I have Ellie too, but I like the simplicity of Fabletics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I hope you all post up photos when you get yours!!!

I reviewed it on my blog if you want to check it out here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-Leanne

Looks nice!!! I can't wait to get mine. I'll post pics too as soon as I get mine.

That looks fantastic! I'll post mine when it arrives too; I just received the shipment notification. (Although it looks like FedEx Smartpost so it may take a while.) 

Can't wait to see pics @CuriouslyAmanda and @Reija!!

@annifer, that stinks, happened to me in September, hope you get something good for November! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait to see pics @curiouslyamanda and @reija!! @annifer, that stinks, happened to me in September, hope you get something good for November! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks, me too! I waited too long this month, haha.

My Fabletics order came! I really like the quality. The shirt is little tighter than I would like but I'll still keep it and the pants are great. I really like the outfit and will definitely use it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Reija /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My Fabletics order came! I really like the quality. The shirt is little tighter than I would like but I'll still keep it and the pants are great. I really like the outfit and will definitely use it.

Oh fantastic! Those look great! Thanks for sharing. 
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back