Fortune Cookie Soap: 2013 Nightmare Before Christmas themed Soap Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just signed my teen daughter up for the soap box.  We can't wait for the Nightmare Before Christmas box!

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just signed my teen daughter up for the soap box.  We can't wait for the Nightmare Before Christmas box!

I need to sign up for that box!! I should it soon. I haven't tried FCS yet and this theme just sounds too cool to resist!

I loved the Fall box and can't wait for the Winter one, even though I'm not a Nightmare Before Christmas fan.

Ooh! And it's shipping early! These boxes normally ship at the beginning of the month containing the solstice/equinox, which would normally mean this would ship at the beginning of December, but it's going out on/around November 15th! They must want us to get these in time for Black Friday and early enough to help them pace production for the holidays.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh! And it's shipping early! These boxes normally ship at the beginning of the month containing the solstice/equinox, which would normally mean this would ship at the beginning of December, but it's going out on/around November 15th! They must want us to get these in time for Black Friday and early enough to help them pace production for the holidays.
Does FCS usually have black Friday deals?  

Does FCS usually have black Friday deals?  
I don't remember, but there's this Black Friday effect where people are just in such a mood to shop on that day that they frequently don't care whether there's a sale or not.

Speaking of Black Friday, BFADS has a few of the leaked ads up but nothing yet for Sephora or ULTA.

Woohooo! I got signed up in time to get the Winter box. I was having trouble using the site on my phone, but I got the confirmation e-mail that says I'm getting the Winter Soap Box. They put $1.00 hold on my card. I thought the $19.99 charge would be immediate, but at least I know the info. went through based on FCS being able to do the hold. Yay! And I've seen online that FCS CS is really good about letting people know if there's an issue, so if they can't charge it I know they'll tell me ASAP.

omg! i can't believe it's sold out! So glad I'm getting it! And it's so exciting that it's shipping early!! yehaw! 

Icant wait for mento reach England . I know Shannon has told people to join the wait list as they get people unsubbing . So if you weren't lucky there is still hope. I'm one the uk people who do the group order with them . They usually post our stuff online it covers the table . By doing an order 5 times a year at $80. - $290 each it is still cheaper this way than single. And we use our soap code for top ups.i love fcs. And always blog review and post for them. We had a preview of the whole collection via becky and it is soo good

I loved the fall box. The whipped cream is amazing!  I can't wait to get the next box. Does anyone know when they will charge our cards?

Quote: Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I loved the fall box. The whipped cream is amazing!  I can't wait to get the next box. Does anyone know when they will charge our cards?
This will be my second box, so I'm not sure.  I'm assuming our cards will be charged right before they ship.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Every 3 months the same date as you first subscribed
Well if that's true, then I should be charged today then.  So far, I haven't been.

New box spoiler on Instagram:

5836389a47ea11e397f322000ae90147_8.jpg

Can't wait!!

Latest posts

Back