Show us your Zoyas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Show or tell us what Zoyas you got with the October Ipsy Zoya code.

My order came in today:

Dream, Payton & Mosheen (with free polish remover.)  So excited to try them all out.

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Show or tell us what Zoyas you got with the October Ipsy Zoya code.

My order came in today:

Dream, Payton & Mosheen (with free polish remover.)  So excited to try them all out.
I have mosheen and it looks great as an ombre effect on top of white polish. Dream looks gorgeous! I would love to see swatches of this.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have mosheen and it looks great as an ombre effect on top of white polish. Dream looks gorgeous! I would love to see swatches of this.
Sorry, I haven't had time to swatch any on my nails.  But they sent me this of the whole winter/holiday collection:

thanks so much for the picture! dream looks wonderful and cassedy is really unique, i don't remember the preview picture looking that nice!

I used the Trixie code, rather than the ipsy one, but my order arrived yesterday and I thought I'd share.  The top has Trixie and Opal, while the bottom has Pepper, Channing, and Maria Luisa.  The swatch is Ginger, which I was undecided on.

Blaze, Peyton, Aurora, Nyx, Mosheen, Dream, Giovanna, and Logan <3 Also, a free 2 oz and 1 oz of remover and a Qtica topcoat mini.

Wearing Dream right now and it is GOOOORGEOUS. Tried to share a swatch, but it is dark in my room, the light is yellowy in here, and I haven't cleaned anything up as I JUST painted it.

It's a really perfect blue with a ton of holo glitter. <3 <3

And as they sent the swatches with the order, I know now that I neeeeed Cassedy and Seraphina in my life, too!

I am still patiently waiting for my order.  I also used the Trixie code.  I need a better silver polish. I have those Sally Hanson quick dry polish - it chips/fades from tips within hour!

I can't wait to try Nyx!  

So in LOVE with this shade (tomoko)!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back