New Beauty Test Tube - November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright ladies, who is excited for the next tube? It's set to arrive on, or around, 11/20. I was charged for mine yesterday. Their billing needs some improvement. My email last week said I would be charged when it's ready to ship. Now come on, it's a month before it's set to arrive and apparently it's ready to ship?! I wish they'd hurry up and ship it then! I'm pretty happy with my last tube so here's hoping they keep it up!

They charged me today as well. Wouldn't have known if you had not said anything. i have to say I really do not like the lack of communication. They are posting regularely on FB and i wish they would keep subscribers posted just a little better. from the e-mail it sounded like the tube ships mid November so i am fully on your side! i also did like the last tube a lot, the last two actually, and hope they keep it up!

What products is eveyone hoping for?

Would this one be the last one for 2013? In that case I would like I nice holiday nail polish, a lip product and some good lotion or body oil. I have been using their it's a 10 spray from two boxes ago and like it. Hav eto give the one from last box a try.

Since we are getting closer to the holiday season, maybe a light shine spray or so would be nice?

I signed up just in time to get the September/October box. It came in today. I'm so excited I signed up when I did, cause the last box was awesome (plus, I needed a new brush). Enough about the old box...

It's great cause it's going to seem like no time at all before the next box November/December comes to my door :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Alright ladies, I will ask again to get some more excitement going (I cannot be the only one loving the test tubes?). What I am hoping to see is: holiday colors, nail polish, maybe a nice eyeshadow, great moisturizer and maybe a good hairspray. Another brush would be amazing!! What is everyone else hoping for?

I hope this is not too off topic, but I was hoping you guys could help me pick which sub box to keep after the new year: New Beauty Test Tube or Fab Fit Fun?

After the new year, I'm going to narrow my subs down to two boxes (one pricier box, and one cheap box). I've already picked Ipsy as the cheaper box. But the pricier one is harder to narrow down, because I really like both of them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Alright ladies, I will ask again to get some more excitement going (I cannot be the only one loving the test tubes?). What I am hoping to see is: holiday colors, nail polish, maybe a nice eyeshadow, great moisturizer and maybe a good hairspray. Another brush would be amazing!! What is everyone else hoping for?
I'd like an eyebrow pencil, a moisturizing foundation of some sort, a nice fall/winter moisturizing lip color, a foot or hand cream/butter (you know something to help with the dry weather- I don't really like oils though). I like your idea of a holiday nail polish color too.

Quote: Originally Posted by dawn767 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd like an eyebrow pencil, a moisturizing foundation of some sort, a nice fall/winter moisturizing lip color, a foot or hand cream/butter (you know something to help with the dry weather- I don't really like oils though). I like your idea of a holiday nail polish color too.
I'd like another It Cosmetics brush.  The brush they sent makes me happy everyday.  I'd also like to receive any of their other products.  I want at least ten items from the catalog they sent.  Talk about great marketing.

Are you guys using the brush for loose powder? I only use a liquid foundation. I have been waiting to use the brush with a powder. I like the idea of a good foot cream. I have too many hand lotions myself but I do love those as well. I also love the idea of a fall lip color!

0.jpg

hey peeps check out the sneek peek for the new beauty test tube nov 2013....i'm excited..
smile.gif

@MELLEI what is the name of the video> Can't see it on the computer and want to pull it up on my phone (;

For any others that can't watch the video right now or want a quick picture review.

Dove Haircare - I like Dove but am not excited about this one.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation. I can always use that stuff.

Glo Therapeuticals Refresh Facial Polish - I am excited to try tis.

Strictin-EV Brightening Serum -look at the full size price!

Lumene CC

Camille Beckman Glycerine Hand Therapy. I got a ton of hand lotions but this will be nice in the winter.

Kind of excited about the Votivio!

Molton Brown Body Lotion. It sounds good!

Vaseline lip therapy -this is a tinted balm and I like tinted balms, especially in the winter but would have been more excited about an actual make up item!

I guess some of us (Not sure if all get one, didn't have the tone on) get a bedazzeled Vaseline and will look just as happy as the nice lady :)

@Ann Tucci I think so, too. I could have used a few less body produts and a nice nail polish or something similar instead.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @Ann Tucci I think so, too. I could have used a few less body produts and a nice nail polish or something similar instead.
Yeah, I'm not one for the Frizz Ease stuff either.  But I usually have good luck trading my hair products from my test-tubes.  It's a pretty decent mix all in all, but one additional make up item, would have been a nice touch, or a nail polish like you suggested would have really rounded it out.  All in all, I'm pretty pleased with this tube.  

Latest posts

Back