POPSUGAR LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY BOX

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG has everyone seen that Popsugar Must Have will have a Hoilday Special Edition box and will be available for purchase on Oct 30th???? OMG OMG OMG!!! I didn't buy the Neiman Marcus box because I just could not justify it but I may certainly be interested in this one if it's closer to the $100 range. 

Aargh. So many temptations

Should I buy this box or get 3 months sub instead? How was the holiday box last year?

The Neiman Marcus box sold out so fast, and with the boulder flood...I just couldn't justify the purchase. Now that I'm getting settled into a new place...I may have to get this one.

I guess it depends on a spoiler. I really liked the contents of the previous LE box, so hopefully they continue with the quality and with the variety of products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really loved last year's. It's been my favorite of the LE boxes. I'm sure I will get this one.

Another temptation...I'm definitely going to check this out. Thanks for the info! I'm glad I passed on (missed) the NM box as well. Too pricey for me but if this is more reasonable priced, I'll be interested in getting it.

I'm in.  I hope they do a LE Holiday Men's box this year also (super easy way to cross my husband off my holiday list)!

I'll have to find a review of last year's box. Was it makeup heavy? That's my fear. I just won't use anything other than eyeliner and mascara and I can't gift it either...

Quote: Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll have to find a review of last year's box. Was it makeup heavy? That's my fear. I just won't use anything other than eyeliner and mascara and I can't gift it either...
The only makeup last year was a Deborah Lippman Lipstick/Nail Polish set. 

They also sent:

A Jewelmint tiny Clutch - they had 3 different ones, most people hated them, including me.

A luxury hand soap in a glass container - many broke. Can't remember the brand.  It was...hand soap.

A luxury body lotion - quite nice, but not too exciting.

A Toccoa Candle - mine was peach - not very seasonal - still unused.

An exotic chocolate mini bars collection - I liked that.

A brass cuff that was packed in a too small container and bent - they replaced most of them, I think.

Can't remember if there was anything else - it was a bit of a disaster IMO - plus, shipment was late. Since this inaugural box, PS seemed to learn their lesson and the future boxes were much better - including the men's box they had.

I am thinking I will take a chance if I get a good spoiler. 

Last year had fancy hand soap and lotion as well as a Deborah Lippmann nail and lip duo, a big Vosges chocolate sampler, boring or impractical clutches from jewel mint, a cuff bracelet that arrived damaged for a lot of people, a tocca candle and something else. Good brands in the box, some people weren't wowed by the inclusion of hand soap and jewel mint in a luxury box.

From reading last year's threads, it looks like there were lots of shipping issues, broken products, and women cancelling their subscriptions after the luxury box.  Is anyone who bought it last year going to give it another shot?  I just joined PS over the summer... has the quality of products and customer service improved over the last year?  I've been happy with the few months of boxes I've received.  

I didn't get last years and was kind of meh about it. This year I am getting it bc my kid is teething molars right now and I'm losing my mind.

Since I passed on the NM box, I might have to get this one if the price point is a bit lower.

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get last years and was kind of meh about it. This year I am getting it bc my kid is teething molars right now and I'm losing my mind.
You'd think with all of the advances in dental care and medicine that we'd have better treatment methods for teething, but alas kids today suffer through it like we did and our parents did.  Bless your heart.  If I were you, I'd be online shopping for sanity. 
hug.gif

I thought I remembered there being issued but was that the first LE box? Seems like rheyve gotten better.

You'd think with all of the advances in dental care and medicine that we'd have better treatment methods for teething, but alas kids today suffer through it like we did and our parents did.  Bless your heart.  If I were you, I'd be online shopping for sanity. :hug:  
Thank you, that's so sweet! (Hug back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) I have a once a week "treat yourself" day a la Parks and Rec. It helps keep me sane.

Latest posts

Back