Glossybox November 2013 (spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It's getting near November...what are you guys hoping for?
Fairy dust so that I can fly!!!!!

Or something like... bath bombs?  

I second Jannie. I'd love to get something for the bath. 

Also I'd love a sample of Vitamin-C serum or some kind of full-size mud mask/spa mask. And some kind of tool for the brows. I've let mine grow all back in after over plucking them for too many years and now I'm not sure what to do with them! 

Also I really want makeup! But it's hard to think of something that would work for everyone's box. I'd love to try that red smokey eyeshadow look, I've seen Rooney Mara do that a few times. I'd love to try a new look and then get a tutorial on how to do it. Oooh. What about YSL Touche Eclat?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I would love something for the hair too. I really like the Sarah Potempa wrap ups but they only work with longer hair.

I hate bath products!  I would live a YSL Touche Eclat.  I bought one on QVC almost 20 years ago and loved it!  I like hair samples too!  

Updates!

I'm hoping for some eye shadows! And...more British brands because I adore British brands. I recently fell in love with Liz Earle products so I'm hope Glossybox gets samples from this brand as well >_<

I'm hoping for a highlighter or illuminating product. Also eye shadows. I have not received any in my regular Glossybox sub since I joined in May 2013. I did buy a Blast from the Past box and got an eye shadow with brown shades I like. The eye shadow is why I purchased the Blast from the Past box. I can't believe I've received 6 regular glossyboxes and received NO eye shadows. Really?!?

Updates!! As soon as my oct box ships out, I will cancel and then see what everyone else gets - lol

I don't need another box, but the oct box was wonderful!!  I take it they all aren't like that?

I'm hoping for a highlighter or illuminating product. Also eye shadows. I have not received any in my regular Glossybox sub since I joined in May 2013. I did buy a Blast from the Past box and got an eye shadow with brown shades I like. The eye shadow is why I purchased the Blast from the Past box. I can't believe I've received 6 regular glossyboxes and received NO eye shadows. Really?!?
Only 6? I've been subscribing since the second box and have never gotten the few variations that had eyeshadows. They haven't sent out much.

Must be Murphy's Law--I always seem to get eye shadow duos from them, but my eyes are hooded, so I do not use them. Oh well. I would love anything British, a clay or mud mask, and a great hair serum or deep treatment--all the dry air being blown out by heating systems is drying my hair out. A wine colored lip product, dark nail color, or a great nail topcoat would be great too!

Quote: Originally Posted by lizbetstyle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Only 6? I've been subscribing since the second box and have never gotten the few variations that had eyeshadows. They haven't sent out much.
Oh no! I was hoping no eye shadow was a fluke and I would be getting some soon. If you have been subscribed since the second box and not received any...that is not promising. Sometimes I wonder if it is my age (49) and I always get the anti-wrinkle skin stuff instead. I would rather have the skin stuff regularly, but a few eye shadows here and there would be nice.
With the quality of the last couple boxes, I'm getting really excited for Nov and Dec boxes.

Oh no! I was hoping no eye shadow was a fluke and I would be getting some soon. If you have been subscribed since the second box and not received any...that is not promising. Sometimes I wonder if it is my age (49) and I always get the anti-wrinkle skin stuff instead. I would rather have the skin stuff regularly, but a few eye shadows here and there would be nice.
With the quality of the last couple boxes, I'm getting really excited for Nov and Dec boxes.
I don't remember getting eye shadows from GB.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So strange, I have received two eye shadow duos and one eye shadow trio in six months.  I think they may stick them in when they have nothing else to give--they are not always on the pictures of the boxes they put up after the boxes have been sent out.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So strange, I have received two eye shadow duos and one eye shadow trio in six months.  I think they may stick them in when they have nothing else to give--they are not always on the pictures of the boxes they put up after the boxes have been sent out.

I hope  I get eye shadows and some lipstick. I have enough points for a free box but  I haven't decided if I will claim it for November or wait for Decembers box.

I remember a couple boxes when Senna and Ofra eye shadows were sent out.

Hi there ladies

I'm new here...thanks to all your amazing spoilers -   I went and bought 2 of Octobers boxes around the 13th...still haven't heard or seen anything and my shipping dates keep changing...sigh.  My daughter is dying to get her hands on the Tarte mascara as she's a huge fan of Lights Camera Lashes!

I was just wondering are all the boxes usually pretty much the same - if I see right in October there is only one item that may vary...is that the usual way it is?  I hated bb as everyone elses boxes looked way better than mine.

I also am trying blush mystery box for the first time in Oct and am a subscriber to Ipsy - but tbh - most of the stuff from Ipsy gets swiped by my daughter and we both get ipsy envy sometimes as some of the things that don't turn up in the bag look great!

When do spoilers for Nov usually come out?  I've only tried a 3 month sub to see what its like...but Oct looks great so I have a feeling I may have a new addiction.

Oh...and an ebates question...I used ebates and a coupon for my 3 month sub - didn't seem to work...but I then tried using it again for my daughters gift box...also doesn't seem to have worked.  In the fine print it says only usable for first purchases so does that mean there is no point in trying again??

Mx

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I misspoke then... I have gotten one eyeshadow, the black Ofra in like a lipgloss tube that I couldn't figure out how to wear.  I completely forgot about it.  I didn't get the box variation with the Senna eyeshadow.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I misspoke then... I have gotten one eyeshadow, the black Ofra in like a lipgloss tube that I couldn't figure out how to wear.  I completely forgot about it.  I didn't get the box variation with the Senna eyeshadow.

LOL, I got that, too! I tried to use it a couple of times and then just tossed it...black liquid eyeshadow is not the easiest thing to use, apparently.

Latest posts

Back