Blush Mystery Beauty Box November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like some kind of mask that brightens and exfoliates. I'd love a rich fall nail polish in a deep olive tone. Ooooh and a plum lipstick and smooth plum or olive eyeliner that doesn't tug my skin. Plus a rollerball perfume in a young floral or fruity scent. A hair mask that smells amazing and is hydrating would also be much appreciated as would a cuticle cream.

I would like some perfume this time round - I haven't gotten any from them yet.  A nice woodsy one.

a full sized face scrub would be great - we've been getting samples. 

since they have been dumping little tiny samples of skiin on us, a full size or deluxe size would be wonderful!  I really like skiin's eyecream

an opaque lipgloss in a plummy color - no shimmer please.

Quote: Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd like some kind of mask that brightens and exfoliates. I'd love a rich fall nail polish in a deep olive tone. Ooooh and a plum lipstick and smooth plum or olive eyeliner that doesn't tug my skin. Plus a rollerball perfume in a young floral or fruity scent. A hair mask that smells amazing and is hydrating would also be much appreciated as would a cuticle cream.
I would be happy to get any of these things!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I would be happy to get any of these things!

Wouldn't it just be the best box ever! They should have someone from MUT curate a box. I bet it would be phenomenal!

October was my first month, I loved it but didnt really try much of the smaller items. I am kinda afraid to try new skincare items. But I want to stick around for November, I just love November since I love Thanksgiving!!

I WOULD love it if they added some archipelago products - they do sell them on their site.

I just got some samples from archipelago and just love their sugar creme series.   perfect for fall/winter too.

I would love a face mask or scrub. Also a cuticle cream/balm, since this cold is already wrecking my hands. I'd be happy with anything they send me though, their boxes are excellently curated and always have a high value.

Something to help my skin and hair deal with the dry air. It would be nice if they could include an unscented hand or body cream--I have such a problem with them (for some reason I can deal with perfumes more than perfumed lotions--most give me rashes). I would adore if they included a Roger and Gallet bath product! I have loved this French brand since I was a child and think the price point for their bath products would make it doable for them. I like that Blush includes products from various countries.

I am very excited for this subscription! So far I've loved the past two months that I've received.. like puppymomofthree, I'd love to see a bath product - some bubble bath or something fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

First post (yay me!). I joined MUT after lurking and learning all things subscription boxes, just because I wanted to have someone to talk to about my love of Blush Mystery box (bag?). I was so impressed with last month (my first) and can't wait for this month!

Quote: Originally Posted by Litigatrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  First post (yay me!). I joined MUT after lurking and learning all things subscription boxes, just because I wanted to have someone to talk to about my love of Blush Mystery box (bag?). I was so impressed with last month (my first) and can't wait for this month!
Welcome!  I have a few boxes, but I think that the value and range of Blush Mystery Beauty Box is amazing.  I am happy each month--they have great service (a broken blush was replaced in three days), and the boxes are well curated.  I also like not having to wait 8-14 days for shipping for a box--two or three days is much more in line with my patience level! 
flowers.gif

Thank you! I agree,I've been with Ipsy for a while and for some reason kept getting the worst selections in the world after being on the wait list for two months. I ordered Blush in October and had it about a week later and couldn't have been happier!!

Hey if anyone doesnt want their tiny black tube of Brad ultra peel. Ill take it ! Just message me and I can arrange some compensation and paying for shipping.

For November Id like to see more organic and natural cosmetics,with no animal testing or artificial ingrediants. Its really the wave of the future. My lips irritate and then peel if I put anything on my lips not organic. Sofar only lip colors I can wear is Living Natural and Pacifica and 100 & pure brand.

Quote: Originally Posted by lerue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am very excited for this subscription! So far I've loved the past two months that I've received.. like puppymomofthree, I'd love to see a bath product - some bubble bath or something fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That would be great, along with lotion. as weve seen with IPSY, women loved the Be Delectable handcream and unlike makeup which can lasts us months, I have to re purchase my lotions and soaps and bath stuff more often. It would be of interest to develop more high end bath and lotions as they need to be purchased more frequently

Quote: Originally Posted by lerue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My daughter loves the 100 percent pure fruit scented bubble bath but its costly and they are often sold out.

I always want new skincare- I am actually somehow running low on serums. I have a whole divided dresser drawer full of stuff and my serum box is looking low.

I loved the Racine stuff that came in September. I am ordering the mask when I get a coupon/code from BB. They carry it in the store!

I love love love a good spoiler for the boxes that I'm interested in. I've been subscribing to one for over a year...but find it meh...found another one that I enjoy but really seems more right for my daughter than for me (Ipsy). But since finding MUT - I'm trying new things and I can't wait for them to finally arrive - I heard about the blush beauty box here and I'm excited to try it - my first order should arrive tomorrow!

I ended up also buying the 19.99 fall mystery gift...curious to see what that is!

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey if anyone doesnt want their tiny black tube of Brad ultra peel. Ill take it ! Just message me and I can arrange some compensation and paying for shipping.

For November Id like to see more organic and natural cosmetics,with no animal testing or artificial ingrediants. Its really the wave of the future. My lips irritate and then peel if I put anything on my lips not organic. Sofar only lip colors I can wear is Living Natural and Pacifica and 100 & pure brand.
I'm with you on the irritated lips problem, and generally I love Pacifica, exept their lip balms are very dry feeling too me so they go in the same boat with the rest.  Still searching for a non-irritating/non-drying lip balm.

My first (October) box is in transit right now.   Reading all of the posts led me to sign up.  Previously I was receiving BirchBox but it didn't really love it.  I am so excited and 3 days seem like forever!  Love all of the spoilers everyone shares.

Latest posts

Back