The Homegrown Collective Greenbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just came across this box. It looks pretty awesome. I want to subscribe but, after the Seasons Box issues I'm kinda iffy.

Has anyone tried this box?

Any current subscribers?

Decided to start thread since I didn't see anything for this box.

Thanks

I'm not a subscriber, but I've been eyeing it for a while now. It looks amazing. There are reviews of the last few month's boxes at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, but I'm not sure if she pays for this particular subscription or if they gift the boxes to her.

Quote: Originally Posted by xchristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm not a subscriber, but I've been eyeing it for a while now. It looks amazing. There are reviews of the last few month's boxes at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, but I'm not sure if she pays for this particular subscription or if they gift the boxes to her.
Ok i'll check it out. Thanks

I'm always a little iffy on reviews by bloggers. I never really see negative ones.

I had a subscription for 6 months. I enjoyed it, but I just don't have time for the projects. Mitchell Rose (the guy who runs it) seems very nice and is very quick to respond to emails.

I have been a subscriber for about 6 months and love this box!  The boxes are filled with all items needed to accomplish eco friendly things.  I highly recommend both the boxes and the customer service.  Check it out!

Quote: Originally Posted by pianowoman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have been a subscriber for about 6 months and love this box!  The boxes are filled with all items needed to accomplish eco friendly things.  I highly recommend both the boxes and the customer service.  Check it out!
Thanks! I will be ordering. I can't wait.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I write negative reviews all the time! (helloooooo seasons box! but seriously, when something sucks i point it out, because otherwise what's the point?)  HGC is a great box.

The one box I did from this one was a comped box but it was super fun nonetheless and the lotion bar gets used constantly (my youngest has a mystery contact rash and I use the lotion bar to take it away!). I invited another blogger to do the box with me & she also has great things to say about the continuing usefulness of the projects we completed. I'm pretty sure we'll both be making more of the scrub, the coconut oil/sugar scrub is so moisturizing. And I think that's the point of the box! (to do it again on your own). 

Back