Which hair detangler/leave in conditioner would you recommed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in need of a good detangler. I have really long hair and it knots very easily, I feel like I'm ripping a ton of my hair out when brushing it. So any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I really like Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle. I got a sample in a Birchbox recently and bought the full size on their website. It has a fantastic smell and it detangles really well! It also is not heavy and leaves hair super soft!

I'm not actually sure if this is classified as a detangler or not, but I use the Sebastian Potion 9 and not only does it make my hair feel and look amazing, but it also seems to do a good job of getting rid of my knots. :)

I have really long, thick, wavy hair and I would never be able to brush it if it wasn't for Healthy Sexy Hair's Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner. I spray it on my damp hair after washing and conditioning and it makes all the difference in the world. I also only wash my hair every couple days so it doesn't dry out and fall out.

Quote: Originally Posted by jlcjen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really like Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle. I got a sample in a Birchbox recently and bought the full size on their website. It has a fantastic smell and it detangles really well! It also is not heavy and leaves hair super soft!
I LOVE the Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle! I use it on my daughter super curly hair and it helps make brushing her hair so much easier (less tears) and her hair is super silky soft, plus it also smells incredible. Love, love, love!

Quote: Originally Posted by jlcjen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh wow, I just check this out online and plan on buying it myself. I'm planning on growing my hair out again and I definitely will need it once my hair gets longer. So glad I came across this topic! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back