Dupes for Bondi polish colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I know a lot of us are really sad that we had to cancel Bondi because those colors were gorgeous. Therefore I thought it would be good for us to discuss possible dupes so we can make up for our loss! I'm dying for dupes for park aven-hue, police box, and kiss me under the! Ideas? (Mods, let me know if this is in the wrong spot!)

Quote: Originally Posted by NailsAndCurls /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to have a dupe of Girl On Top

Alright since I've started my dupe list for certain colors, I'm getting closer though so this might help

Zoya Mason

Deborrah Lippman Dark Fantasy

Sephora by OPI Ms. Can't Be Wrong (right shade wrong finish?)

since I keep finding colors in between Girl On Top and Glitz and Glam I thought I'd mention

Revlon Blackberry and Chanel Malice but I think someone else posted a closer Zoya to Glitz and Glam

Alright since I've started my dupe list for certain colors, I'm getting closer though so this might help Zoya Mason Deborrah Lippman Dark Fantasy Sephora by OPI Ms. Can't Be Wrong (right shade wrong finish?) since I keep finding colors in between Girl On Top and Glitz and Glam I thought I'd mention Revlon Blackberry and Chanel Malice but I think someone else posted a closer Zoya to Glitz and Glam
Thank you! I'll check those out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've found that Julep's Julianne is a nice substitute for Blue Skies.

Avon Sea Breeze and Ulta's Mint Condition are nice substitutes for Lady Liberty:

Jordana's Pink Lemonade is almost a dead on dupe of Fiusha-istic, I have them both (pic my own):

There's a Bonita polish I have that I think could be a dupe for Tavern on The, but I can't seem to find pics anywhere so since I have them both, I'll upload a pic tomorrow of the comparison.

And these are all I can tell from the ones I own, but I'll keep digging for more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Ok, since I can't sleep and have way too much time on my hands, I found a few more. I own the dupes, but not the Bondis so I'm going with online pics to determine these:

Jesse's Girl Beauty Guru for Chasing the Sun:

China Glaze's Sweet Hook looks close to Uptown Girl:

NYX Lime and Sally Hansen's Green with Envy look pretty close to The Limelight (pic my own, polishes in that order):

China Glaze's Budding Romance for Meadow Moss:

Zoya's Breezi looks like it could resemble West Point Waters (pic by Vampy Varnish):

Essie's Cascade Cool looks similar to Mauve'n On Up (pic from Temptalia):

Sally Hansen's Heart to Heart resembles Bite Me (pic by colorbyte):

This Dark Green by Nabi looks pretty close to Kiss me Under the... (pic by Belleza Bee):

Sorry for the long post, these are the ones I own I could tell from memory but I'm sure I have more. The mind gets lost in 200+ polishes LOL. I'll check tomorrow and post here.

Ooooh, subscribing! I love dupes in general. I believe the Zoya dupe that was posted last night was Tori for Glitz and Glam. I'm sorry, I don't remember who posted it or I would give credit!

The Nailtini in the color Mai Tai that Ipsy sent out a few months back is almost exactly the same as Strawberry Fields. I had Strawberry Fields on my toes and accidentally touched it up with the Mai Tai instead after it started chipping. I could barely tell the difference.

All right, my super sleuths... here's what I need:

-Meadow Moss (China Glaze Budding Romance is a good possibility!)

-On The Rocks

-The 7 Train (maybe Zoya Neve?)

-Police Box

-Cuff Me (already have Color Club's Put A Pin In It.  I need an awesome rose gold with a GOOD formula!)

-Glitz & Glam - I have fallen in LOVE with this color and I NEED it!  Can someone please find me a dupe with pictures? 
eusa_pray.gif

All right, my super sleuths... here's what I need: -Meadow Moss (China Glaze Budding Romance is a good possibility!) -On The Rocks -The 7 Train (maybe Zoya Neve?) -Police Box -Cuff Me (already have Color Club's Put A Pin In It.  I need an awesome rose gold with a GOOD formula!) -Glitz & Glam - I have fallen in LOVE with this color and I NEED it!  Can someone please find me a dupe with pictures? :eusa_pray:  
Here's the link to Zoya Tori. It looks pretty glitzy an glamorous to me! https://www.artofbeauty.com/content/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Tori.html

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

-On The Rocks

-Police Box

-Cuff Me (already have Color Club's Put A Pin In It.  I need an awesome rose gold with a GOOD formula!)

-Glitz & Glam - I have fallen in LOVE with this color and I NEED it!  Can someone please find me a dupe with pictures? 
eusa_pray.gif

I was searching awhile ago for a dupe for Put A Pin In It after I loved the mini in my Birchbox. I ended up buying a full size Color Club in Antiquated which is almost the same exact color. If you don't like Color Club though I've heard that Orly Rage is another close dupe. It looks a little bit pinker to me than the Color Clubs though. Here is a pic I found on a blog comparing some other similar polishes. I hope it is ok to post this.

Coin+Flip+Post-Different+Champagne+Comparison+Shade.jpg

I also have Butter London All Hail the Queen, and it is very similar to all these shades. I always choose All Hail the Queen over Antiquated. They are definitely not exact dupes, but if you don't have All Hail the Queen, you need to check it out!

IMG_3196.JPG

(Again, hope it is ok to post pics from other people's blogs.  They have their names on the pictures to give them credit. Please let me know if I am breaking any rules!)

Quote: Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

-On The Rocks

-Police Box

eusa_pray.gif

I was searching awhile ago for a dupe for Put A Pin In It after I loved the mini in my Birchbox. I ended up buying a full size Color Club in Antiquated which is almost the same exact color. If you don't like Color Club though I've heard that Orly Rage is another close dupe. It looks a little bit pinker to me than the Color Clubs though. Here is a pic I found on a blog comparing some other similar polishes. I hope it is ok to post this.

Coin+Flip+Post-Different+Champagne+Comparison+Shade.jpg

I also have Butter London All Hail the Queen, and it is very similar to all these shades. I always choose All Hail the Queen over Antiquated. They are definitely not exact dupes, but if you don't have All Hail the Queen, you need to check it out!

IMG_3196.JPG

(Again, hope it is ok to post pics from other people's blogs.  They have their names on the pictures to give them credit. Please let me know if I am breaking any rules!)

It's totally ok to share images from other blogs, as long as you don't try to claim credit!  

And wow, you're my hero for finding that comparison pic of all the different rose golds!  Orly Rage or China Glaze Swing Baby are on my wish list now!

Quote: Originally Posted by alterkate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

-On The Rocks
-Police Box
eusa_pray.gif

Here's the link to Zoya Tori. It looks pretty glitzy an glamorous to me! https://www.artofbeauty.com/content/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Tori.html

Oooh, yes!  Very close!  I need to see it in person, because I seriously love the raspberry red base of Glitz and Glam and I'm thinking the Zoya Tori looks a bit more cherry red - but that could very much be my own perception.  Here's the two bottles side by side (of course, this depends on the photography from the site)

I noticed that the description of Tori on the Zoya site describes it as "glitzy and glamorous".  What a coincidence.  I got my refund today, so I'm going to load up on new polish.  Thanks to those posting dupes!  Glitz and Glam was the color I wanted most, so I'll get Tori instead.

This is going to be a fun thread, thanks for starting it!

Although we have no real swatches of the BNY fall/winter colors to compare, I'll agree that Tori from Zoya looks very close to Glitz n Glam.  And what a funny coincidence (???) that Zoya's official description of Tori is "Deep cool-toned berry red packed with pink duochrome shimmer and silver microglitter. A glitzy and glamorous way to wear red."  lol

For Girl on Top may I suggest Zoya's Mason.  Here's a picture I posted on my blog in one of my comparison posts.  All the polishes are Zoya.

I'm sure I'll be posting here a lot more. 
smile.gif

Oooh, yes!  Very close!  I need to see it in person, because I seriously love the raspberry red base of Glitz and Glam and I'm thinking the Zoya Tori looks a bit more cherry red - but that could very much be my own perception.  Here's the two bottles side by side (of course, this depends on the photography from the site)

I think we all know what needs to happen here - somebody has to get Tori and swatch her so we can see whether she's cherry or raspberry. Any volunteers? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is going to be a fun thread, thanks for starting it! Although we have no real swatches of the BNY fall/winter colors to compare, I'll agree that Tori from Zoya looks very close to Glitz n Glam.  And what a funny coincidence (???) that Zoya's official description of Tori is "Deep cool-toned berry red packed with pink duochrome shimmer and silver microglitter. A glitzy and glamorous way to wear red."  lol For Girl on Top may I suggest Zoya's Mason.  Here's a picture I posted on my blog in one of my comparison posts.  All the polishes are Zoya. I'm sure I'll be posting here a lot more.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Heading over to your blog The Silver Nail. I love seeing everyone's nails, but I have to keep my nails extremely short for work and would love to see swatches on shorter nails. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm thinking NOPI by Selena Gomez in pretty in plum might be a close dupe for girl on top. This picture is from my blog.

Latest posts

Back