Foreign Beauty Boxes Available for Delivery to the US?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all!! 

Having done a few of the US beauty boxes for a while, I am starting to get a lot of repeat brands. I've gotten wind of a few interesting non-US brands lately, and I was wondering if anyone is aware of any foreign beauty boxes that ship to the US. I think it would be awesome (like the Best of Britain GB) to get the opportunity to try brands from other countries. Has anyone come across any? I've searched all over and haven't managed to find one that ships here.

Hi,

I live in India where the three subscription boxes aren't up to the mark, so I get my fix from the few boxes that ship worldwide - there's Lip Factory of course, and SAHSHE, both US-based.

But there's also Glamabox from Hong Kong which is quite good for getting skin care from that region, and Glam Guru from Israel (my favourite!) - I have Glam Guru and Lip Factory as my regular subs and keep the rest for special boxes.

Glam Guru costs $28 including shipping worldwide and I love that you can customise every single thing. They've sent me quite a few Israeli and European brands. Including Moroccanoil! This is my favourite sub, of course.

Glama, unfortunately, can't be customised at all - though they sometimes do artsy boxes - this month is an Alice in Wonderland special edition. It costs me $24-27, though I have no idea about postage to the US. They've sent me Hong Kong/Chinese/Singapore/Korean brands and 2-3 UK-based ones as well.

Both use registered post and can be tracked all the way. Unfortunately you can't order internationally from their websites and it will have to be done via email-and-Paypal.

I have reviewed both of these boxes on my blog over 2-3 months and am awaiting this month's box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope that helps!

Wow, thank you so much! I spent hours reading your blog this morning and I think Glamabox sounds awesome. I laughed for 20 minutes over your description of the old moldy 2004 products btw... that is hilarious!!

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll take a look at a few of those. Glamabox sounds the most appealing, but I'll take a look around at different reviews first.

Thank you - glad I could be of help! The 2004-palette actually happened - and catalysed my quest for international boxes.

Oh, and I've just ordered another one, called Wishtrends. I paid $9.99 for the box (#14 in their series though it's my first one) and $10 shipping. It's based in Korea and has purely Korean brands. Will upload photos once I receive my box.

There used to be a UK-based worldwide box called Beautylishious, but the lady who runs it went on maternity leave in August :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wishtrend is awesome!
wub.gif

Found another one from the UK - called Glowwbox. It's £15+12.95 postage worldwide and is targeted at people with darker skintones, though the samples look universal. I'm not giving this a go but thought I'd share it here anyway.

Wow, just checked out Wishtrends too. Looks awesome and they have a bunch of specially curated boxes available for 29.99 that I want to try! 

ETA - Or maybe not, I tried to add a couple to my cart and they were all out of stock. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm in the uk and will have a look . But the boxes are awful only a few are good . I get my fix Abroad. I get glam guru. Love it. Wish trend. First love beauty box .salad box. Mirenese. Fcs soap box , lip factory , betrouse, I get 24 boxes a month you are better with American boxes. I pay $30_$$45 a month for a box of better value than uk boxes. I will look for you.

I can't tell you how good it is yet, but I recently subscribed to Sparaj and will be getting my first box soon.  The box is supposed to be spa/wellness products from Asia.  There are some good reviews of the prelaunch box from last month.

Right just been through my blog and made a list of uk boxes . Heck the shame. Too many I buy . I currently get also USA, Korean, Japanese, philipines boxes too. Here is the list of uk boxes . May have missed a few out mind blank . Give me a shout if you want to know if any good. I expect it will pay to direct contact email them for if they ship. I have to with all the American boxes as it doesn't state if shipping is allowed. I badgering loot crate at present and sorting shipping for us in the uk. Latest in beauty Love me beauty Glossybox Miss Glossybox Mature ladies Glossybox [out dec] Birch box Love lula Betrouse uk My Ireland. Souksouk Amirya Ecocobox Amitee Vegan kind. You discovery box Selfridges limited edition boxes. British beauty blogger limited boxes Flow box Glowwbox Boxdelux Skintroductions Viva box My beauty bundle A beautiful life box.limited one day editions a few times a year.

@Lorna ljblog, this is pure gold for me! I've emailed a few and will share which ones don't ship worldwide. I'd love it if you could share the names of the Japanese, Filipino and Korean boxes that you get - and the US-based ones as well. Glad to know you're a Glam Guru fan as well - are you getting any of the special edition boxes?

By the way, I can confirm that Glowwbox and Beautiful Life ship worldwide (signed up for the latter's Spring box already!) but Betrousse doesn't.

@utgal2004 I'm off to go check out Sparaj!

That's a great list! Thank you so much! If you have time, will you post a list of the Korean and Japanese boxes too?

So far, I know for sure that these ship worldwide, to any country on the planet (table copied from my Excel file; I know... I have list-OCD). Lots of boxes left to be contacted - please share if you know of any others!

NAME OF INTL. B.BOX TO AND FROM TOTAL $ including p&p PRODUCTS PAYMENT TRIED/REVIEWED Approx cost per item MISCELLANEOUS REMARKS GLAM GURU BOX Israel > Worldwide $28 ww Six+ full/travel PAYPAL YES

$4 full/travel size Customised; regd pp, good customer-care LIP FACTORY BOX USA > Worldwide $32 ww Six full-size + PAYPAL YES $5.20, all FULL size Makeup-centric; customised, great c/care GLAMABOX Hong Kong > ww HK$186 ww (US$24) Five+ PAYPAL YES $8 full/sample Hand-picked brands, good c/care, regd pp SAHSHE USA > Worldwide $27 ww Five samples CredCrd YES $2.2 per sample For dusky beauties. SALAD BOX Philippines > ww $ Four+ (2 full+) PAYPAL     Awaiting postage details A BEAUTIFUL WORLD UK > Worldwide £20+12pp 10+ PAYPAL   £3.2 per sample Biannual ECO EMI USA > Worldwide $38 ww         All organic+snack items TRUE BEAUTY USA > Worldwide $40 ww         Three kinds of boxes: flirt, vegan, roman BEAUTY BY VICKY Netherlands > ww     PAYPAL     Awaiting postage DISCOVER WITH MARTA USA > Worldwide $25.50 ww         Anti-ageing-centric, Bi-monthly WISH BOX Korea > Worldwide $19.99+ ww         Korean skin care-centric BEAUTYLISHIOUS UK > Worldwide ~£20 ww         Maternity leave, so future uncertain GlamourDoll EYES OTM
USA > Worldwide $6 + pp Two PAYPAL     A pigment, something else, bonus. LIMITED numbers GLITTER GUILTY PLEASURES USA > Worldwide $28 ww         One full size polish, one mini, one snack STAR BOX USA > Worldwide $28 ww         Star products only The Delicate Diva USA > Worldwide $20 + 22pp Six or so PAYPAL     Skin care, art and craft by artists GLOWWBOX UK > Worldwide £15+12.95pp Five       For dusky beauties
Disclaimer - These are entirely my findings as shared on my blog (tried ones reviewed in detail). I have never received a box or a PR sample free in my life.

Of course, I'm pushing my sub limit right now so in the midst of  tormenting myself by gazing at the boxes from "Wishtrends" and oh my goodness, that box #4 would be very near the top of my "the ultimate dream sub box" list!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Of course, I'm pushing my sub limit right now so in the midst of  tormenting myself by gazing at the boxes from "Wishtrends" and oh my goodness, that box #4 would be very near the top of my "the ultimate dream sub box" list!!!
The Wishtrends "Experience Firsthand" box? I've just ordered one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Should be here in 10-12 days.

Latest posts

Back