Halloween

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you dress up for Halloween for the trick or treaters that come knocking on your door?

Our family enjoys handing out candy more than trick or treating (my kids love it). We dress up together & hand out candy together. Trick or treaters love seeing us all dressed up together. Here's our costumes this year:

@trekkersangel  that is absolutely adorable!! Did you make the outfits yourself?
I did! We pick our family theme early on in the year & I work on them forever. It's a ton of work, but I get so excited when they are done. They are always so fun when they are all together for Halloween parties & pictures.

Wow!! Those costumes are amazing! Really great job!! It's fun to see the people handing out candy to dress up!! Otherwise all you see are a bunch of sweaty trick or treaters all night lol. I love dressing up and giving out candy and it works perfectly cuz I dress up as a witch and I have a black cat who loves to hiss or spit or scratch behind the screen door lol she really plays the part lol

Back